14
1120
The figure squeals in pain.
It’s almost done for.
Spades.
@sansbot roll 5d15
8, 11, 8, 10, 11
96 dmg to you
1372/3060
* Aqua slashes the figure, then tries to rush in and slash the Knight as well (only works if the first slash roll goes well)
@sansbot roll 2d20
6, 9
(Some may consider those rolls to be nice. I do not.)
The figure dissipates, only as you find another figure coming from a laptop.
You begin recognizing the figure. This is queen, a laptop Kris would bring over to play games.
Or, it looks like it.
(How would Aqua know that if she presumably stayed in a glass container for all of her life except shen she was part of Asgore's bouquet?)
Uhhh Kris played video games in the back room next to the flowers
Comfy bed is comfy
(Eh good enough for me.)
* Aqua slashes the figure. While it may be Queen-shaped, it is NOT Queen.
@sansbot roll 1d20
14
Shit gtg uhhh
I think I’ll be back in a hour or two at most
(Cya later)
Okays I’m back
(Epics. I'll have my lunch ready in a couple minutes, and when I'm done eating it I'll get back to you.)