Erererer fight me, sans undertale last breath resurrection

Ello
We can do it in here
But I made a new thingy for everyone
Bosseth battleth centraleth

ye i saw it

alr gastalotol is buzy so ill jump in, also its yo turn

*the violent night is fading.
SPELLs unlocked!
150% tp.
MyJarona 99% tp: deals ja-damage!
Prism blow: 111% tp: gives ja-mercy!
HereICome 150% tp: gives ja-stat boosts!
SanFrandisco!!! 333% tp: ja barrage with flavor!

how much tp do i gots

Okayeth
My turneth
*the violent night strikes.
Complex slashes.
@sansbot roll 4d66

:game_die: 39, 28, 45, 58

but how much tp do i got?

However much dmg I deal
Speaking of
I forgor one SPEL
222% tp: healing kiss or smth
Heals you by 30 % of ye current hp
Pretty decently good
Anyways
17 dmg
75/92

coolz, my turn

i insult then do that flowey signature circle pellets move

@sansbot roll 2d120

:game_die: 62, 12

24 dmg
966/66666

does the knight do any flavor text from me insult

*the knight hesitated…but the night didn’t.
(Ragebaiting did something!!!)

ur turn

Kchool thingys
Uhhhh

Stars 5

@sansbot roll 2d90

:game_die: 33, 15

:game_die: 10

I end it all
@sansbot roll 1d20