Erererer fight me, sans undertale last breath resurrection

No, kaizo and violet are the best of the best knight mods, also supercharged and uhhh aqua knight???? Since that one is also a thing??

I cast a queen barrier
but FRIENDLIER
@sansbot roll 1d20

:game_die: 17

I can’t word what I’m trying to say correctly, so I’m just gonna stop talking

Decent barrier.
The knight can go above it, but it’ll buy you enough time to defend against an attack like that.
Will sustain two attacks before breaking

Start prepping if you wanna stay

Oh cool

Uh
I defend I guess

Second prep turn

I also defend

Aqua Wave * For Aqua's next prep turn she goes to hide under MidKnight because it's warm under there

Aqua does understand now that violet knight probably was trying to tell her that it killed the other flowers
(Use that for small talk while I calculate and stuff)

Aqua Wave * Uuu, wait... Did they mean that there's no more Seth?

*THE KNIGHT IS READY TO SLAY THE ‘DRAGONS’

Basic frenzy slashes

@sansbot roll 5d40

:game_die: 29, 2, 22, 37, 10

300 dmg
Target: friend
Dodge or defend or no reaction?

(@MidKnight that's you!)

dodge
:friend::ralsplat:

(if it wasn't obvious this is when the +20 IQ kicked in)

If you get more then me, you dodge

@sansbot roll 3d111