Erererer fight me, sans undertale last breath resurrection

:game_die: 109, 18, 80

@sansbot roll 3d111

:game_die: 49, 43, 39

Failed dodge
925/1225

(I assume turn order works as normal from here?)

(Based on anger
Violet knight: went
Aqua: about to [angry about Seth and the other flowers or smth]
Faceless: whenever he gets here [I fucking killed him]
Friend:after aqua [just beat him up]
Eram/kirbyfan: after friend [just got here])

Yea that’s the current turn order

Aqua Wave * Aqua takes careful aim and throws three knives wherever it seems they'll deal the most damage on the Knight.

@sansbot roll 3d20

:game_die: 15, 9, 1

One hits the visor
63 dmg
???/16666
One hits the armor
20
And one is deflected
20 dmg to aqua

(I believe that puts me at 2980 hp)

Yes!
Friend now

Xander, you need to remerge with Xanderlarp
your power has dropped a signifigant amount
:friend: :ralsplat:

I cast ASGORE'S TRUCK
@sansbot roll 20d120

:game_die: 89, 76, 72, 25, 60, 2, 63, 84, 106, 63, 111, 73, 2, 45, 32, 49, 46, 69, 8, 13

(This is aqua not me)

*Din’ be dissatisfying dragons like Susie.

Damn
200 dmg!
???/16666
(The hp is glitching slightly..it is always displayed in front of yourselves..maybe you could..?)

(Since it seems like Kirbyfan is gone, can I go again? Wait no it'd be back to the Knight I think)

It’s me rn
Unless @KirbyFan2k gets to do something
I’ll give them 2 minites