Erererer fight me, sans undertale last breath resurrection

I DIDN'T KNOW I SAID IT BEFORE THAT WAS ESTABLISHED
:friend: :ralsplat:

(brb)

*you have one more chance. I’m leaving after this. Even as your partner, I don’t wanna see what comes next.

(Dw I’m staying)

(back)

okay
so
uhh
wait for faceless
ig...?
:friend:

Nah, like the flowey flowery coward, he escape I guess. Prob with assgorey

Aqua Wave * ACT - Talk

Uuu, Seth? Did I do something to make you mad? I thought we were playing...

*the knight makes copies of Seth’s glasses, turns them into a flower, and slashes it in half.

Aura.

Midknight, prep turn one for you

Aqua Wave * Aqua goes and picks up the two pieces of the flower, trying to put it back together. Seems she doesn't know that it's neither Seth nor alive.

Oh, Kirby fan you are eram i guess.

I feel like from I’ve seen this thread is just


OMG GUYS YALL ARE COOKED ITS THE MAGENTA KNIGHT WHO DEALS 800000000 DAMAGE PER HIT FOR SOME REASON

She gets sethspecs (copied)
It’s somehow better?

bitter tear
myself
pass the remaining bitter tears to xander
:friend: :+1:

Incorrect
That’s the violet knights little…sister? Brother? Somewhat related being?

Aqua Wave * For Aqua's first prep turn she puts on the SethSpecs+

Aqua gets times 2 defense, and times 2 offense, she also gains 20 iq!

Last prep turn for midknight

Yeah, but I feel like there are actually good knight fan games like Kaizo knight and then there’s just ones like these that 3 year olds made on scratch

Aqua rn: