Erererer fight me, sans undertale last breath resurrection

not tuff
:friend: :gersonlaugh:

ragebait strat WILL kill yer

I know
:friend: :+1:

*fine. Here’s a example before I do it to you

nah, I'd win
:friend: :gersonlaugh:

‘Actual footage from the fun gangs ‘fight’ against the violet knight!”

You would

*Get a chance no way thats real!

*make that shit a pale blue and it’s fr

(if it weren't shaded i could totally do that

Yes the knight just actually killed Susie and ralsei

yes it’s going to kill you too.

*the knight ready it blade.

(Free prep turns!!!! Two for everyone, will be cancel if the knight is attacked.)

not if I do it first
I cast

...

R E D

@sansbot roll 20d120

:game_die: 29, 57, 56, 94, 49, 29, 113, 13, 120, 7, 72, 71, 111, 40, 57, 87, 98, 24, 78, 39

waitim going now

wait for me tmrow

YOU IMBECILE YOU'VE KILLED US ALL

*wait for thys turn, dimwit.