Erererer fight me, sans undertale last breath resurrection

:game_die: 15, 43

19 dmg to flowey the flowery
63/92

Kool
3000/3060 for aqua

my turn

Hard hitting pellets

@sansbot roll 3d70

:game_die: 25, 54, 64

Aqua Wave * Uuu, that wasn't very fun...

47
1890/12225
The knight is sweating.

who turn is it

MidKnight

@MidKnight

:jevildance: CHAOS! CHAOS!
:spamdance: Go (DiE}
@sansbot roll 20d40

:game_die: 19, 10, 20, 2, 7, 11, 2, 12, 10, 37, 22, 12, 39, 27, 12, 38, 34, 32, 8, 13

(I ain’t doing all that)
1000/12225
Something is….off?

*oh no

(We're fucked)

Aqua Wave * I cast Knife Blizzard

@sansbot roll 3d20

:game_die: 15, 9, 5

It bounces off the knights odd aura…
It seems to be finished with whatever it’s charging up-


(Violet knight, violent knight for music)

*partner, in all honesty, the lv isn’t worth it anymore. Don’t think it’s gonna let us leave though.

I defend
:friend: :+1:

Aqua Wave * Uuu, Seth is the Knight?

*the knight is calm. The knight tilts it head, wondering if it should spare any of it’s foes.