Erererer fight me, sans undertale last breath resurrection

:game_die: 3, 19, 95

everyone point and laugh
:friend:

…I’m sorry aquamarine.
2674 dmg.
Aqua is SWOONED
-999/3060

Guesseth I'll die

Aqua is out.
Still alive.
Revive bride can be used or revivement

(You have one of both)

Aqua's ghost rises out of her body temporarily to float annoyingly around the Knight (until revived anyway)

(WARNING: I MAY DECIDE TO ATTACK AQUA AGAIN, PLEASE BE WARY OF THIS HAPPING. THIS WILL INDEED MEAN XANDER DIES,)

(Does that mean I can change characters and come back to help or does that just mean I'm dead dead)

*The peculiar flower does not infact care.

*i do not care

Damn, I come here to help you and THIS is how you treat me?!

Starting to regret my choice

Anyways
Sword rush
(You are dead dead for 3 turns
Then return as different guy or girl or neither)

(You should return as Xanderlarp)

yo bro if you ded you ded

(Hmmm, that's a wonderful idea!)

No, you are still swooned and revivable.

revivemint xander
:friend:

At least for now
Anyways
@sansbot roll 2d50

@sansbot roll 2d50