Didja guyseth know I could do this



Update: I found something else in my projects

Well, this is the part where he kills us /larping

Le :sparkles: shiny :sparkles: Tenna

And who's the other guy

Wheatley

Wheatley (Portal) - Wikipedia

Go and get it. Even I managed to play it.

Anyways should I do more 3D modelling

  • ja
  • nein
0 voters

What program are you making these in?

Womp

Natürlich

Unanimous majority votes "ja"
Who should I do next

Aqua Wave * I own it I just haven't played it

Aqua Wave * /larpingportaliscoolnowig

plaaaaaay it
(my dad got me to play it as a young child to help me improve my problem solving skills)

oh shush preformat

richtige antwort :tennadance:

Play it, it’s one of my favorite games of all time

You know what you should play, palladium?

leave palladium be

BRO PLAY PORTAL ITS SO FREAKING GOOD