Didja guyseth know I could do this

Oh how quickly one’s opinion can change

/j

You know what I CAN'T play?!

/bullyingpalladiumiscoolnowig
:friend:

play it RIGHT NOW
it's so FRICKING good

I concur

I've played... a lot of Portal 1

is that good enough

keep, playing it though
and then play portal 2

Xanderlarp11

@Xanderlarpi111

Aqua Wave * What is it, dude?

Rare footage of irl Xander

Aqua Wave * Nah that was just when Red Xander was on vacation

Aqua Wave * Jalse

Also I went to Hell because I had vacation days. It was a nice trip :D

Oh. So when are u letting irl Xander out of his cage?

Aqua Wave * Never

Aqua Wave * THIS BODY IS A PRISON, AND I AM NEVER TO BE SET FREE, FREE!

Oh… not even when u pfp change and aqua is

Gone?

Aqua Xander is larping

Aqua Wave * Who says there'll be a pfp change?

Aqua Wave * True, he went about a year without any pfp changes once he found one he was happy with before.

Wait, which one of you is the "real" Xander

Blue
The reason's pretty amazing but I'm not getting into it rn

Depends on which u view as the original. irl Xander/pumpkin Xander is the oldest, then Aqua xander, then Red Xander