Cliffs computer wallpaper!

Same drill as the last time, but this one required a bit more "artistic element placement". Also for the off versions I just went ahead and tried replicating the darkened rooms (that's why I asked for help) just using my limited color changing skills. I think that it turned out pretty close to the original. The 3rd version's bottom is a bit bare as I wanted to put more stuff there but the cliffs in-game just don't have that much stuff lol. Also absolutely COLOSSAL thanks to whoever made this sprite archive, this helped me so so much and I couldn't have done these without its help.


1st version off

1st version on

2nd version off

2nd version on

3rd version off

3rd version on

The most beautiful location in the game imo. The sanctuaries are also very epic but this one is just on another level :heart:
There's a reason Toby teased it the most
I'm starting to really like doing these! You can request a different version or which location I should do next, of course. I thought of trying to do TV World but if you want something else I'll gladly try.

YES.

also,

THESE LOOK SO FANTERRIFABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap: :jigsahhhhhwry:
we found another picaso alt

so uhhh i tried putting this thing onto my screen and it became a bit low-res.
Can you make it a bit more high resolution?
anyways absolute cinema

twintrobbio why it cropped to her legs(if they are legs)

I suppose the pen-like shit are legs right?

"pen" is crazy
yea