I don't know if anyone else here is the vessel but I want to be the vessel
Yay now kikopanda wants to possess you, your lost in the depths, and you have no brain, soul, special traits, color, etc
can I be king if no one else is
Idk dude
@kikopanda
Don’t worry…
I will let you live your life.
If… you decide to be a vessel…
Of course…
We’ll have to work in tandem sometimes…
…
So, what’s your name?
![]()
*insert cool and funny name here
![]()
(ah yes. hello, insert funny name here what a nice name XD /j)
normally i’d say floradinn but like, no.
Pink’s Ghost/Irritable Ghost
jjjj-JA-RONA!
Ow
@Apo1l0coolkid = PLEASE THANK YOU

hello midknight
Hey so uhhh
What does this mean
Do they get to be king orrrr
Hello
Apollo
![]()
Mike feels very pluey today it seems
IT MEANS ITS FINE IF THEY WANT TO BE THE VESSEL DUMMY
I think I wrote it a little too asriel
Uhhh
K
Yo @Enbydonnie you get to be the vessel
And free
Also: name suggestion!!!!!!
Enbrite or smth
Idk I just like making cool puns NYEH HEH HEH!!!!!
And uhhh
Donnis
Or one of those joke names
Like ‘evil Donnie’ or ‘weird deard gasty’
It’s their choice dude.
They can choose who they are, just like you did.