Castle Town Chat (Deltarune Roleplay)

… don’t ask.

My favorite Deltarune character

"Dresses"

Fixed dat

pretty sure roleplay is banned as the staff does not know how to or want to moderate it

that being said I'll go with a flower (in this order of priority as they will probably be taken: flowery, seth, green, orange, aqua, yellow)

…uhhh…yeah.
They don’t moderate roleplays
Thst’s why this hasn’t been nuked

oh ok yeah idk how I didn't make that connection

Correct

honestly their saddest rule
it isn't even really enforced

Damn
Guess everyone here dessappeared

no no the joke is DESSappeared

cmon neow

dont forget

Im with you in the dark

Forget @KikoPanda

Why hast thou summoned me

THY END IS

later I have to go to school lolol

THY END IS NOW

:swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

Hey guys, I just got back, did that guy just turn into sand?

No

Do you want to switch your answer?

My what

Your character????

Ohhhh my pfppppp yeah no this is for halloween
I’m still embered