Wizard redraws the Homerfan comics

Why is my bow tie so LARGE :sob:

because, it's meant to look stupid. but in a good way.

Look at me now

just go back to the frog jack

Never

yes you will.

Plue

that's better at least

Ghengis banan

Licky but freaky

I’m back

thank fuck

never say his name that way.

please.

that's a weird thing to thank

Shut your puer ass up. I've got something to say to you.
According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible.

Nah it’s this

how wizard felt after saying that:

TO: why I look like that also

if any character I should be its karkat

who you haven't gotten too yet but they swear as much as I do and is always pissed for some goddamn reason

also my profile picture is literally based off of him

sorry im just a huge hs nerd