WikiGen

A place to discuss the time periods of the Wiki people’s Gens.

Here’s what I understand:

Gen 1: Fandom times and first few.

End date: around when Jack and Xander joined

Notable People: Galacta_22, A_Wild_Gnarpy, Me, Kip, Vex, admins, etc.

Gen 2: More people start to join.

End date: ???

Notable People: Jack, Xander, Ryker(?), etc.

Gen 3: More activity and people.

End date: ???

Notable People: Puer, Wizard, Tomeh(?), etc.

Gen 4: Not really notable.

End date: ??? (Maybe around April?)

Notable People: idk, wasn’t there

Gen 5: New start.

End date: None, this is the present Gen

Notable People: Flora, Kiko(?), idk.

That’s all for now

note: I will edit this topic as the people and time periods are discussed.

current gen (5) this one is when jack left

if wizard and i are gen 3 then gen 4 doesn't end in april, in fact it wouldn't even have started (i joined in may)
i would say gen 3 ended in may and gen 4 ended the day before chapter 5

aww dangit
I'm not notable :soppingwet:
/J (arona)
Screenshot 2026-04-08 6.50.06 PM

so that means I'm gen 5 ig XD

I joined around the day chapter 5 released

[T] I'm gen 5 then

I'm on the earlier side of gen 5
:friend: :+1:

I am gen 1 I think

Ok yeah I'm gen 1

I'm gen 5

jalse...

you didnt mention Apollo

1’M T1NY L1TTL3 B4BY G3N 5
V3RY YOUNG