What was Noelle's relationship with Asriel?

So it seems to me like the relationships between Asriel/December/Kris/Noelle are at center of Deltarune's story. We know pretty well at this point what kinds Asriel/Dess and Kris/Noelle had, and a little about Kris's with Dess, but one I noticed the game as of Chapter 5 has barely touched upon is Noelle's relationship with Asriel. Like I get why, since he's absent and has had no active role in the story so far, but to me it means either he had next-to-no impact on Noelle or his impact on her is being actively hidden from the player. Considering Toby I lean to the latter but I've been wrong about this game many times so who knows. What do you think?

Noelle probably just didn't interact with Asriel outside passing conversation
Noelle was there to hang out with Kris, as Asriel was there to hang out with Dess
however, as they are in the same group passing conversation is likely.
:friend: :+1:

yeah, also admins beat you to it
Rule 6:
Screenshot 2026-09-26 103350

also, IF ITS ABOUT NOELLE AND ASRIEL AND YOU HAVE TO SAY NO SHIPPING BETWEEN A LITERALL CHILD THEN WE HAVE A PROBLEM
This is not one of Those Deltarune sites
no need to worry

yeah

That's likely. But I've noticed a lot of things scattered throughout the game tying them together in pretty interesting ways. I could just be reading too much into it but it gives me the impression they were a lot closer than it seems, though I can only guess in what way.

And yeah that last bit in my OP was probably completely unnecessary. lmao

Yeah probably

Could you please give examples? I haven't seen too many things about this...which is odd, come to think of it.