What do we think about Deltarune Yellow?

9>I know it's not finished and stuff, but i was just wondering 0.0

:person_shrugging:

Aqua Wave * Someone made a Deltarune Yellow???

9>Yeah, it's basically just Deltarune but with UTY characters instead of Undertale's

I haven’t played it yet, but I’ve looked at it, and installed a Kristal library for Cole and Kanako

Seems cool though

Clover BETTER be working with the weird plant esque knight (looking like plantera from terraria and cool anime mc at the same time) that’s revealed to be flowe(r)y or Asriel or smth

If you’re talking about the one that already has two chapters out (which it seems like you are due to that key art), then imo this is the most underrated fangame out there. It’s a little unpolished at points, but it’s so insanely good.

Its story is completely original and not just a dr reskin, so Cole has completely different motivations than Kris.

Peak

Which Deltarune Yellow. He/Him Cole, They/He Cole, He/They Cole, They/Them Cole, or Any/All Cole?

THERE"S A DIFFERENCE?

The one I’m talking about is he/him

And also Cole is an original character so nobody get angy about pronouns or misgendering here

Yes, one has more they one has more he,it’s two different Au’s

Again Canon clover seems to be any/all so it doesn’t really matter talking about pronouns. I was just asking since each of those is a different Deltarune yellow.(And Some of these are divergent of eachother). There’s even a Deltarune yellow that came up with a Cole before this one it just wasn’t published until after The more popular one.

It’s also the Difference Between Jongler(They/He) and Ralsei(He/They) to use Base Deltarune as an example.

:torielfacepalm:

That was autocorrect not my fault.

It is was what I wrote.

Also there’s more coles I was just mentioning Au’s on the top of my head.

:torielfacepalm: