Voice chat? Since when?!

As pointed out by @MidKnight here, there are badges referring to a voice chat feature.

I've never seen this before, and there hasn't been any other mention of it on the site up until MidKnight pointed it out. I can't seem to figure out how voice chat is managed, either. If any moderators see this, could you give some answers? When was voice chat added, and how is it accessed?

this migth be a new feature to the site that havent been fully implemented yet
if I remeber, the wiki uses this discourse thing, rigth?

yeah, it's discourse I think
could be a discourse update? I guess?

thats my theorey

ok so I think I may have found a thing but I may be wrong
click your pfp in the top right, then the little dude at the bottom


there's an invites button now

idk if it's for the voice chat, but I don't remember seeing this before

you can create links in it
try this one
https://undertale.wiki/d/invites/RHPPhd4BpQ

Must be referring to a feature that we didn't enable. I gotta disable these badges as well.

ok so that just put me in a page that said "you have been invited by WDAxolotl" and then put me in the discussions main page

ok, thanks for clarifying

oh
ok

How did no one notice that entire section of badges?
:friend: :gersonlaugh:

motormaybe not eveyone looks at them that much