Kiko: Please don’t swear, I don’t like it.
Me neither. Please don’t disrespect either of us, this is our post, after all.
Kiko: (by the way the shirt in the lightworld is meant to be greenish teal)
Tiny little guy
Or girl
Or person
peak, i have no other words (if i get my non-fatass out of my lazy zone ill edit frisk to look like this)
edit: holy fun this looks so ahh bro ![]()
![]()
:mirai:
Yeah, it does look crappy.
Do you think it would work better with Kris as a base?
(actually, I think Mirai just needs a custom sprite)
Wow. I almost thought you guys would comment on the blueness.
Wow, Mirai, you really ARE blue enough for the Sblurfs!
Yeah, I have no idea why. Blue isn’t even my favorite color, but it’s always been an important one to me.
My favorite color is teal, by the way.
Well, now I get why you’ve always liked having Kris as a sibling!
Come to think of it, I got along well with Asriel too!
Are you guys done talking, or what?
Alright, alright, I’m done.
Vote! Should I make a comic strip AU similar to Echo’s “A Weirder Route” with Mirai? (Mirai would follow the rules better)
I've no art ideas, so may I draw them (or at least doodle them)
Sure, Clover! You can draw Mirai if you want!
Great! Kinda struggling with art block.
Waowow! I actually love the alternate shirt colors!
Mirai looks so goood she looks so much better than the canon drawing even
![]()
AW!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!
Don't put yourself down! if your canon drawings were absolute slop, this would've looked SO much different! And sorry if this is rude, but keep practicing!!!! You'd be an AWESOME artist, guaranteed
![]()
![]()
I’m happy with my artstyle, but I always remember that there are things I need to work on, like drawing somebody holding something like a pen, or drawing ears. I kind of struggled drawing Chihiro from Spirited Away because I couldn’t just cover her ears.
Just a humble reminder that nobody is perfect, but everyone has their own special strength and way of doing things.
![]()
Great! BE happy with your artstyle. Because coming from someone who isn't happy with their artstyle, I have an INSANE amount of artstyles, and its tricky cause if I switch to another instantly, I'd be accused of ai or tracing, and that would be bad.
And you've got the spirit!! And just do the things YOU like, whether that's animating, doing realism, or making ocs, art is something you should enjoy, not be forced upon. ![]()
Thank you! ![]()
I quite literally would more likely kill myself then make art as good as that.
Like. Statistically.