Trivia about the Ch4 Titan should be removed?

The trivia excerpt about the Titan's sprite looking "remarkably similar to the sprite of the mystery man" feels very reachy? I won't comment on the thematic insights, but "if you don't see it squint or look from far away" feels way too shaky for something that's on a wiki. By all means everyone can have their theories but don't just state them as confirmed facts. I would edit it out, but I feel like i don't have the authority for that, so I'm asking over here if anyone has anything to add.

Yeah that sounds really speculative and definitely coincidental. It should probably be removed.

i'd also like to point out that IIRC there's no confirmation that mysteryman is gaster. just the fact they're both fun value events which doesn't say much. from the Mike stuff we can tell that even if toby is aware of fanon things, he doesn't seem to alter his main story to fit them.
and the idea that mysteryman is gaster seems to be the only evidence that there is a connection between the titan and mysteryman to even look for in the first place.

This is far from being the only evidence.

Mystery man is fun value 66. Repeating sixes are Gaster’s number. This is not a coincidence. If I remember correctly, every other fun value in the 60 range is related to Gaster, so surely the event at fun value 66, mystery man, is deeply related to Gaster or deeply meaningful, enough to be important enough to include in the game without having any dialogue. Additionally, the door is grayscale, like Gaster’s followers. Thirdly, the sound effect made by mysteryman is the same sound effect that some Gaster followers use, which some people believe is made using Gaster’s theme as a leitmotif.

All in all, I do believe mystery man is part of Gaster, and that this is reasonable to assume. However, that being said, I think the idea that the titan silhoutte is meant to look like him is probably not true.