THE WORLD REVOLVING is the best music ever

You will NEVER change my mind.
Ahahahaha!
Let's play a game.
When your HP is ZERO, you LOSE!!!

A game, huh?
How bout we make that a game-SHOW!
IT’S!! TV!! TIME!!!

I disagree.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQj78oXGrhw&list=PLwjEXrvFo-2B7iCX61eOThc_oGihi84l9&index=165

My fellow chaotic ally ally, it is quite great to know that thy am not the only fan of Jevils theme theme... "The true NEO-CHAOS" - Jevil 2018

nah, they're all equal. THE WORLD REVOLVING is just more equal than the rest.

WHAT ARE YOU, A GAMESHOW HOST?!
WHY WOULD YOU BE A GAMESHOW HOST WHEN YOU CAN BE A [[BIG SHOT]]?!?

I like the statement that they are all equal, therefore let us all say they are equal!!!!

Why be a big zhot when you can duel! (gerson laugh)

I dunno why, but people are mimicing all the Shadow Crystal bosses, so uh, I'll join I guess?

Silently steals Toriel and is OP

Hahaha! That's what I wanted to see! Without play, the knife grows dull.
Summons FRIENDS and is cryptic

hello, I am the sqrudeler, the secret boss of chapter 5. you will become sqrudeled. (sqrudeles you, game over)

I thought the secret boss of chapter 5 was skuntle bingoid

When your HP is SELO, you ROZE!!!

When your HS is PELO, you ROZE!!!

Wher youn HS is PELO, you ROZE!!!

lsdjhlauglauscaiugai!!!

IHAVENOIDEAWHATIMDOINGWITHMYLIFEITSMIDNIGHTANDIMPOSTINGTHIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Everyone is equal."
"But some are more equal than others."

Me in the corner afraid to say I like guardian and black knife

"It's okay not to smile"