The two sides of Her


Crazy how the same setting of a lake at sunset houses two completely different scenes. It's also crazy how the same :noelle: is also shown from completely different perspectives.
This is more of a sloppily thrown together spritework because I literally thought of this yesterday.
This has potential to be an actual artwork, but as you may know I'm pretty limited in my drawing abilities...

hang on why does this look like it could be made into an artwork

Because it would be if again I would be able to draw

Well, luckily we have artists here.
Like Apollo!

take notice that I've never drawn Susie or noelle

I dont know how to draw them

Tenna and Spamton/SNEO are lightwork

I guess I could try

this HAS to mean SOMETHING

Toby and Temmie cant just add a detail like this and expect us not to overanalyze it

It's poetic, but it's not lorefull.
...
Right?

Eh if you really want to
I suppose I won't be against it

Which detail? I'm dumb

how such opposite emotions/situations use the same settings and atmosphere

yoooooooooooooooooooooo ok i could draw this

I'm too busy drawing gay men kissing /hj

so yeah go for it