[T] Damnit, why did I even install that-a fusioner? WHY DID I EVEN DO THIS!? WHY AM I-A-SPEAKING IN PROPER GRAMMAR!!??
[M] Why am I here-
[T] YOU... STAY OUT OF THIS-A...
[M] You're the one who sent me-a here! And this is probably permanent. Atleast for the month.
[T] (I'm gonna KILL-A this guy...)
[M] You know I can read your thoughts-a too, right? We're the same-a body!
[T] ...this is gonna be a rough month.
[M] I wanna help! How can we not-a make this rough?
[T] Hmm... :0 I KNOW!!
[M] Me too.
EVERY DAY OF OCTOBER WE'LL POST SOMETHING IN THIS THREAD! It could be anything, but it's gonna include YOU!! The like-a... people, watching this happen. Questions, challenges. Anything could-a happen! So get-a ready because....
IT'S!!! MA-RIONEY! TIME!!!!
[M] So get-a ready for this! It's-a gonna be fun! YAHOO!!!!!!
[T] Also, this IS-a day one... But it's more of-a like an introduction, and this was supposed to be yesterday, but whatever. You guys can like-a, say your-a thoughts on this, I guess.
[T] I'm still not really-a comfy with this body yet... Ugh, that MACHINE!
[M] We could-a fix that machine! To... unfuse us?
[T] But what-a properties could it have to do-a that? Also it was fusioner, not the dimension... thingy.... oh wait its day 2...
WHAT'S UP-A YOUTUBE! We'll-a decide to do this now!!... We need to fix that fusioner to make it an-a unfusioner! Give us ideas for what it could-a have! At the end of the day-a we'll see if it-a works! YAHOO!!!!!!!!
* And what you do with those letters in you use the tungsten as an adhesive to stick them together, fusing the new letters to make "un-" and then fusing that to the "Fusioner" sign to make "un-Fusioner"