THE MARIONEY EVENT - OCTOBER 2026

awwww

DAY 3

[T] *sigh...* If we can't unfuse, then maybe we should just-a do something else... I AM hungry.

[M] I've got-a leftover banana peels!

[T] ...

k i l lโ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž h i m.
  • yes
  • no
  • put me in the screenshot
0 voters

Third option was made for Muddtile

@Muddtile

fixed

[T] FINALLY! THE RESULTS ARE HERE! Now I can...

[T] Damnit I left my fork at home.. Fine... No killing today...

DAY 4

[T] This. Is-a getting boring.... HOW!?

[M] We don't really have-a anything else to do... All our stuff here is pretty much-a obsolete.

[T] Ay wait a second...

super epic flashback

...then maybe we should just-a do something else... I AM hungry.

[T] THAT'S IT!!

WE ARE OPENING OUR OWN RESTAURANT!!!!!!!

It has everything! Like, literally everything, order something and we'll-a get it to you! No matter how hard it is!

Alternatively, if you don't want-a to order... J*B APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN! DM me your application and you can work with-a us!

@Muddtile @EvilandHomophobicKnight @MidKnight

They were respecting my authority as the official

.

:starwalker: Screenshotter

[T] AY WAIT YOU CANT-A DO THAT

Do what? Itโ€™s already too late~

Itโ€™s never late for ๐“œ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป

[T] And it's-a never too late for our restaraunt! Hurry up!

Aqua Wave * I want 2 number nines, a number nine large, a number six with extra dip... proceeds to go on listing various numbers for about an hour

I mean, I think itโ€™ll be pretty late for your restaurant if I ๐“œ๐“พ๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ป someone there but i digress

But anyways, Iโ€™ll take one damned soul. Or a substitute if necessary. Iโ€™d say a tayoyaki ball for the shape, then thoroughly doused in darkness. For the substitute of course. If you are gonna use one.

Can I get uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

a box of orange chicken and a pepperoni pizza

[M] Oh! Okay! ...(9ยฒ + 9 + 6x3...)

[1 hour later]

[T] Hey, uhhh... these are like actual items in the menu, it's not like an equation or something.

[M] whuh

[Cut to Mario holding the result of all those numbers)

[T] Oh, that's-an easy, I mean. Hell is-a literally next door.

[M] Isn't that stealing?

[T] It's not-a stealing if you don't get caught! >:)

[T] No.

DAY 5: DAY FOUR 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

[T] Since this restaurant is going well, and we haven't-a gotten a chance to really spread it out, it'll be open for yet-a another day!

[M] YAHOO!!!

[T] . . .

[T] Anyways... Oh also! We also have a new-a worker! FUSION!! They also have the chance to take your-a order! Anyways, keep ordering!

Can I get uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

a small box of chicken nuggies