/quoteeditingiscoolnowig
* Also, fun fact: you can omit the bgcolor part of your colored text so that there's no black background
I will take the screenshot
[T] STOP!! Agh, you know-a what? TAKING SCREENSHOTS IS-A BANNED! YOU WILL FACE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES FROM NOW ON...
[M] What are the-a consequences?
[T] Well, it's-a-secret. Duh!
* Can I has a spaghetti
Why?
I’m the official
Screenshotter
Why do you want to punish me?
[T] What kind
* With meat sauce (NOT meatballs)
wait what
DAY 6: MINIRUSH - WORLD 1
[T] Aw... The restaurant shut down...
[M] Why?
[T] Someone-a found a hair in they're-a food...
[M] ...Really? That's-a-it? Don't we like-a... store black holes???
[M] ...but anyways... I found-a something that will a-cheer you up!! You know how you always wanted-a 3DS?
[T] :000
[M] Well I-a made some Mario levels on a fangame!!
[T] W h a t .
[M] Yup! Well... I-a found them. Somewhere.
[T] EYEYEY WAIT!!! THESE ARE-A-MY LEVELS!!! YOU CAN SEE WHEN THEY WERE-A MADE BY ME!!!!
[M] I uhh finished the-a last one... That-a gives me the credits! Also I renamed the level series to "MINIRUSH" because they're-a short :)
[M] If you-a wanna play! I got the-a level codes in here! Just go to https://levelsharesquare.com/html5/supermarioconstruct/index.html and paste them in Play level!
LEVEL 1
{"ver":"v8.beta37","style":1,"name":"MINIRUSH - 1-1 A Deserty Start","authors":"Theoney","start":{"map":"Map 1","p1":{"X":1,"Y":26}},"maps":{"Map 1":{"size":"176,30","layers":{"Objetos":{"dat":"o,,0,0","objects":{"0":"e4,12.5,26","1":"e4,17,25","2":"b3,23,24","3":"b3,24,24,C[i1]","4":"b3,25,24","5":"b6,33,19","6":"e6,33,24","7":"e4,45.5,28","8":"b2,59,21,C[o1]","9":"b3,60,21","10":"b3,61,21","11":"b3,62,21","12":"b3,63,21","13":"b3,64,21","14":"b3,65,21","15":"b2,66,21,C[o1]","16":"b3,62,17,E[,,1],C[i2]","17":"e4,61.5,20","18":"e4,63.5,20","19":"e4,67,24","20":"e6,79.5,24","21":"e6,76.5,25","22":"o1,23,21","23":"o1,24,21","24":"o1,25,21","25":"o1,47,28","26":"o1,47.5,27","27":"o1,48.5,26.5","28":"o1,49.5,26.5","29":"o1,50.5,27","30":"o1,76,22","31":"o1,77,22","32":"o1,78,22","33":"o1,79,22","34":"o1,80,22","35":"e13,86.5,21","36":"e13,92.5,22,1","37":"o1,87.5,18","38":"o1,88.5,18","39":"o1,89.5,18","40":"o1,90.5,18","41":"o1,91.5,18","42":"e4,88.5,24","43":"e4,90.5,24","44":"o43,106.5,26","45":"e4,109,20","46":"e4,104,20","47":"o77,117,18,E[6,3,5,,,2]","48":"o6,107,28","49":"o1,111.5,29","50":"o1,112.5,28.5","51":"o1,113,27.5","52":"o1,114,27","53":"o1,115,26.5","54":"o1,116,25.5","55":"o1,117,24.5","56":"o1,117.5,23.5","57":"o1,118,22.5","58":"o1,119,21.5","59":"o1,119.5,20","60":"o1,120.5,19.5","61":"o1,120.5,18.5","62":"o1,121.5,18","63":"o1,121.5,17","64":"o1,122.5,16.5","65":"e89,133,15,E[4],C[e90]","66":"e13,158.5,20,1","67":"o15,169,25,E[15,1,11,,1]","68":"o1,161.5,19","69":"o1,162.5,19","70":"o1,163.5,19","71":"o1,164.5,19","72":"o1,165.5,19","73":"o1,166.5,19","74":"e27,142,18,,,71,E[6,,100]","75":"e27,138.5,22,,,36,E[5,,100]","76":"o1,171,19","77":"o1,170,21.5","78":"o1,171,22.5","79":"o1,172,22.5","80":"o1,173,22.5","81":"o1,174,21.5","82":"o1,173,19","83":"o40,68.5,27,E[,2,180,,,1,0.7,4]"}},"Blocos 1":{"dat":"t,,0,0","tilemaps":{"1_Desert":"1200x-1,9,175x-1,10,175x-1,10,175x-1,10,175x-1,10,175x-1,10,175x-1,10,175x-1,10,159x-1,61,15x-1,10,159x-1,60,15x-1,10,155x-1,0,8x1,2,-1,54,4x55,56,3x-1,10,155x-1,3,8x4,17,8x1,2,-1,10,155x-1,3,8x4,19,8x7,8,-1,10,155x-1,3,8x4,5,10x-1,10,133x-1,57,3x-1,54,56,16x-1,3,8x4,5,4x-1,54,3x55,56,-1,10,74x-1,9,54x-1,25,2,2x-1,0,7x1,2,13x-1,3,8x4,5,-1,0,8x1,108,65x-1,62,7x-1,0,20,2,49x-1,62,2x-1,25,29,5,2x-1,3,7x4,5,13x-1,3,8x4,5,-1,6,8x7,8,46x-1,62,18x-1,60,6x-1,0,16,4,17,2,12x-1,61,11x-1,62,11x-1,61,11x-1,60,-1,25,29,4,5,2x-1,3,3x4,19,2x7,18,5,13x-1,3,8x4,5,57x-1,60,14x-1,54,55,56,-1,59,-1,61,3x-1,0,16,3x4,17,2,6x-1,54,56,3x-1,58,2x-1,54,2x55,56,5x-1,60,7x-1,62,3x-1,60,11x-1,59,25,29,2x4,5,2x-1,3,2x4,19,8,2x-1,6,8,13x-1,3,8x4,5,54,2x55,56,53x-1,58,14x-1,0,5x1,2,3x-1,6,5x7,8,6x-1,0,2,3x-1,0,8x1,2,2x-1,60,2x-1,54,2x55,56,-1,60,0,15x1,29,3x4,5,2x-1,3,2x4,5,18x-1,3,8x4,17,7x1,26,19x-1,54,55,56,14x-1,57,-1,57,-1,54,2x55,56,5x-1,0,1,2,2x-1,62,9x-1,3,5x4,5,16x-1,3,5,3x-1,3,8x4,5,2x-1,0,8x1,16,19x4,5,2x-1,3,2x4,5,18x-1,3,16x4,30,26,5x-1,0,15x1,2,3x-1,0,22x1,16,4,5,2x-1,59,9x-1,3,5x4,17,2,15x-1,3,5,3x-1,3,8x4,5,2x-1,3,28x4,5,2x-1,3,2x4,5,18x-1,3,17x4,30,26,4x-1,3,15x4,5,3x-1,3,24x4,17,3x1,2,8x-1,3,6x4,17,2,4x-1,54,56,5x-1,0,2x1,16,5,3x-1,3,8x4,5,2x-1,3,28x4,5,2x-1,3,2x4,17,2,17x-1,3,18x4,30,26,3x-1,3,15x4,5,3x-1,3,28x4,5,8x-1,3,7x4,17,2,2x-1,0,4x1,2,2x-1,3,3x4,5,3x-1,3,8x4,5,2x-1,3,28x4,5,2x-1,3,3x4,17,3x1,2,13x-1,3,19x4,30,26,2x-1,3,15x4,5,3x-1,3,7x4","1_Blocks":"2766x-1,45,5x-1,45,1779x-1,2x49,2x-1,2x49,217x-1,5x15,500x-1","1_Pipes3":"3854x-1,0,1,102x-1,0,1,66x-1,0,1,2x-1,2,3,102x-1,2,3,4x-1,0,1,60x-1,2,3,2x-1,2,3,102x-1,2,3,4x-1,2,3,56x-1,0,1,2x-1,2,3,2x-1,2,3,166x-1,2,3,2x-1,2,3,2x-1,2,3,720x-1"}},"Blocos 2":{"dat":"t,,0,0"}},"editL":"Objetos","music":15,"pal":0,"favTiles":"desert,desertTemple","bg":"1_cloud,1,6,-12","mg":"1_pyramidB,1,6","fg":"1_pyramidF,1,6","grd":"sunset2_64_1","favObj":{},"tpal":"pipes:4"}}}
LEVEL 2
{"ver":"v8.beta37","style":1,"name":"MINIRUSH - 1-2 Ok, NOW It's Grass","authors":"Theoney","start":{"map":"Overground","p1":{"X":1.5,"Y":26,"power":1}},"maps":{"Overground":{"size":"194,30","layers":{"Objects":{"dat":"o,,0,0","objects":{"0":"o42,8,25.5,1,,6,E[1]","1":"b2,16,23,C[o1]","2":"b3,17,23","3":"b3,18,23","4":"b2,19,23,E[,,1],C[i2]","5":"e1,14,26","6":"e1,21,26","7":"e1,27.5,23","8":"e14,30.5,20","9":"e6,85.5,22","10":"e6,88,22,,1","11":"o42,37.5,22.5,1,,6,E[1]","12":"o42,40.5,22.5,1,,6,E[1]","13":"o42,43.5,22.5,1,,6,E[1]","14":"o42,46.5,22.5,1,,8,E[1]","15":"e5,59,19","16":"o1,39,23","17":"o1,42,23","18":"o1,45,23","19":"o1,48.5,21","20":"o1,17,20.5","21":"o1,18,20.5","22":"o1,49.5,20.5","23":"o1,50.5,20","24":"o1,51.5,19.5","25":"o1,52.5,19","26":"o1,53.5,19","27":"o1,54.5,19.5","28":"o1,55.5,20","29":"b3,60,16,E[4],C[o1]","30":"e1,68,24","31":"e1,64,24","32":"e1,73.5,22","33":"e1,75.5,22,,1","34":"e1,77.5,22,,2","35":"o43,96.5,23","36":"e6,105.5,22","37":"e6,109.5,22,,1","38":"b2,107,19,C[o1]","39":"b3,108,19","40":"b3,109,19","41":"b2,110,19,C[o1]","42":"e6,129,24","43":"e6,122.5,24","44":"e14,133.5,23,1","45":"e1,152,26,,2","46":"e1,142.5,26","47":"b4,157,25","48":"b4,157,24","49":"b4,157,23","50":"b4,157,22","51":"b4,157,21","52":"b4,157,17","53":"b4,157,18","54":"b4,157,19","55":"b4,157,20","56":"e1,146.5,26","57":"e1,149.5,26","58":"o15,183.5,26,E[11,1,14,,1]","59":"o42,154.5,25.5,1,,6,E[1]","60":"o42,161,22.5,1,,6,E[1]","61":"o42,166.5,20.5,1,,6,E[1]","62":"o42,171.5,19.5,1,,6,E[1]","63":"e3,163,23,,1"}},"Tiles 1":{"dat":"t,,0,0","tilemaps":{"1_Grass":"3596x-1,110,146x-1,107,46x-1,109,146x-1,106,0,1,2,43x-1,108,72x-1,9,70x-1,0,3x1,16,4,5,23x-1,112,4x-1,112,14x-1,106,66x-1,0,2,4x-1,10,70x-1,3,5x4,5,5x-1,112,6x-1,118,4x119,120,5x-1,106,97,2x98,99,106,3x-1,12,6x13,14,3x-1,106,6x-1,94,2x95,96,51x-1,0,1,2,2x-1,3,5,4x-1,10,49x-1,97,98,99,18x-1,3,5x4,5,5x-1,111,5x-1,0,6x1,2,4x-1,0,4x1,2,14x-1,0,11x1,2,49x-1,3,4,5,2x-1,3,5,4x-1,10,43x-1,48,49,6x1,2,-1,0,2,-1,0,2,-1,0,2,-1,0,2,2x-1,0,2,2x-1,3,5x4,5,5x-1,106,5x-1,3,5x4,88,5,4x-1,3,4x4,5,2x-1,0,7x1,2,3x-1,3,4,86,9x4,5,7x-1,97,98,99,11x-1,112,21x-1,0,2x1,2,2x-1,3,4,5,2x-1,3,5,4x-1,10,41x-1,48,49,56,7x4,5,-1,3,5,-1,3,5,-1,3,5,-1,3,5,2x-1,3,5,2x-1,3,5x4,5,2x-1,0,5x1,2,2x-1,3,85,5x4,5,4x-1,3,4x4,5,2x-1,3,87,6x4,5,3x-1,3,11x4,5,2x-1,0,10x1,2,7x-1,111,21x-1,3,4,88,5,2x-1,3,4,5,2x-1,3,5,4x-1,10,26x-1,94,95,96,3x-1,97,2x98,99,3x-1,48,49,56,9x4,5,-1,3,5,-1,3,5,-1,3,5,-1,3,5,2x-1,3,5,2x-1,3,5x4,5,2x-1,3,5x4,5,2x-1,3,5x4,86,5,4x-1,3,4x4,5,2x-1,3,6x4,86,5,3x-1,3,11x4,5,2x-1,3,3x4,85,6x4,5,6x-1,9,106,-1,97,8x98,99,10x-1,3,2x4,5,2x-1,3,4,5,2x-1,3,5,4x-1,10,20x-1,15,-1,12,136,15x1,56,11x4,5,-1,3,5,-1,3,5,-1,3,5,-1,3,5,2x-1,3,5,2x-1,3,5x4,5,2x-1,3,5x4,5,2x-1,3,6x4,5,4x-1,3,4x4,5,2x-1,3,7x4,5,3x-1,3,11x4,5,2x-1,3,6x4,84,3x4,5,6x-1,140,19x1,2,2x-1,3,2x4,5,2x-1,3,4,5,2x-1,3,5,4x-1,10,5x-1,0,10x1,2x-1,15,2x-1,15,-1,3,27x4,5,-1,3,5,-1,3,5,-1,3,5,-1,3,5,2x-1,3,5,2x-1,3,5x4,5,2x-1,3,5x4,5,2x-1,3,6x4,5,4x-1,3,4x4,5,2x-1,3,7x4,5,3x-1,3,11x4,5,2x-1,3,10x4,5,6x-1,3,8x4,85,10x4,5,2x-1,3,2x4,5,2x-1,3,4,5,2x-1,3,5,4x-1,10,5x-1,3,10x4,3x-1,9,2x-1,0,16,27x4,5,-1,3,5,-1,3,5,-1,3,5,-1,3,5,2x-1,3,5,2x-1,3,5x4,5,2x-1,3,5x4,5,2x-1,3,6x4,5,4x-1,3,4x4,5,2x-1,3,3x4,88,84,2x4,5,3x-1,3,11x4,5,2x-1,3,10x4,5,6x-1,3,19x4,5,2x-1,3,2x4,5,2x-1,3,4,5,2x-1,3,5,4x-1,10,5x-1,3,10x4","1_Desert":"5238x-1,1,101,13,95,-1,15,188x-1,4,5,-1,98,95,-1,15,187x-1,4,17,2,-1,106,2,188x-1","1_MainDeco":"2633x-1,55,56,57,17x-1,55,56,57,5x-1,55,56,57,106x-1,55,56,57,17x-1,55,56,57,28x-1,55,56,57,3x-1,58,59,60,5x-1,55,56,57,9x-1,58,59,60,5x-1,58,59,60,6x-1,55,56,57,85x-1,55,56,57,9x-1,58,59,60,17x-1,58,59,60,16x-1,55,56,57,9x-1,58,59,60,11x-1,58,59,60,3x-1,55,56,57,20x-1,58,59,60,85x-1,58,59,60,39x-1,55,56,57,6x-1,58,59,60,16x-1,55,56,57,10x-1,58,59,60,39x-1,55,56,57,2x-1,55,56,57,2x-1,55,56,57,47x-1,55,56,57,33x-1,55,56,57,5x-1,55,56,57,4x-1,58,59,60,25x-1,58,59,60,3x-1,55,56,57,21x-1,55,56,57,22x-1,58,59,60,2x-1,58,59,60,2x-1,58,59,60,3x-1,55,56,57,41x-1,58,59,60,11x-1,55,56,57,14x-1,55,56,57,2x-1,58,59,60,5x-1,58,59,60,38x-1,58,59,60,7x-1,55,56,57,55,56,57,8x-1,58,59,60,38x-1,58,59,60,25x-1,55,56,57,27x-1,58,59,60,14x-1,58,59,60,7x-1,55,56,57,10x-1,55,56,57,38x-1,58,59,60,58,59,60,15x-1,55,56,57,2x-1,55,56,57,43x-1,55,56,57,8x-1,58,59,60,18x-1,55,56,57,33x-1,58,59,60,4x-1,55,56,57,3x-1,58,59,60,33x-1,55,56,57,12x-1,55,56,57,8x-1,58,59,60,2x-1,58,59,60,4x-1,55,56,57,36x-1,58,59,60,29x-1,58,59,60,21x-1,55,56,57,16x-1,58,59,60,39x-1,58,59,60,12x-1,58,59,60,3x-1,55,56,57,14x-1,58,59,60,51x-1,55,56,57,38x-1,58,59,60,4x-1,55,56,57,72x-1,58,59,60,6x-1,55,56,57,32x-1,11,15,16,17,21,13x-1,55,56,57,6x-1,58,59,60,45x-1,58,59,60,81x-1,58,59,60,33x-1,6,1,7,14x-1,58,59,60,172x-1,11,12,23,24,25,20,21,188x-1,3,1,9,1,5,189x-1,2,0,8,0,4,583x-1","1_Pipes":"1459x-1,2,3,192x-1,2,3,192x-1,2,3,192x-1,2,3,192x-1,2,3,192x-1,2,3,192x-1,2,3,192x-1,2,3,192x-1,2,3,192x-1,2,3,192x-1,2,3,192x-1,2,3,192x-1,2,3,188x-1,6,3x8,12,3,12x-1,0,1,107x-1,0,1,65x-1,7,3x9,13,3,12x-1,2,3,107x-1,2,3,69x-1,2,3,12x-1,2,3,107x-1,2,3,69x-1,2,3,192x-1,2,3,30x-1,0,1,160x-1,2,3,30x-1,2,3,160x-1,2,3,30x-1,2,3,160x-1,2,3,30x-1,2,3,160x-1,2,3,30x-1,2,3,160x-1,2,3,30x-1,2,3,59x-1","1_Blocks":"4555x-1,4,6x-1,4,1257x-1"}},"Tiles 2":{"dat":"t,,0,0"}},"editL":"Objects","music":1,"pal":0,"favTiles":"grass,mainDeco","bg":"1_cloud,1,6,-12","fg":"1_hill1,1,6","grd":"sky1_64_1","favObj":{},"destinations":{"leave":"2,Tiles 1,115.5,20.5"},"entryways":{"enter":"3,Tiles 1,97.5,20.5,enter,Underground"}},"Underground":{"size":"150,30","bgc":"000000","editL":"Tiles 1","layers":{"Objects":{"dat":"o,,0,0","objects":{"0":"e9,12,25","1":"e9,8.5,25","2":"b3,2,20,1,E[,,1],C[i2]","3":"b3,16,21,1","4":"b3,18,21,1","5":"b3,20,21,1","6":"b3,22,21,1","7":"b3,23,21,1","8":"b3,24,21,1","9":"b3,26,21,1","10":"b3,28,21,1","11":"b3,29,21,1","12":"b3,31,21,1","13":"b3,33,21,1","14":"b3,25,21,1","15":"b3,27,21,1","16":"b3,28,21,1","17":"b3,30,21,1","18":"b3,32,21,1","19":"b3,34,21,1","20":"b3,35,21,1","21":"b3,19,21,1","22":"b3,21,21,1","23":"b3,17,21,1","24":"e135,17,22","25":"e135,18,22","26":"e135,19,22","27":"e135,20,22","28":"e135,21,22","29":"e135,22,22","30":"e12,24.5,25","31":"e12,33,20,,2","32":"e113,19,25,1","33":"e12,30,25","34":"e12,35,25","35":"b3,36,21,1","36":"b3,37,21,1","37":"b3,38,21,1","38":"b3,39,21,1","39":"b3,40,21,1","40":"b3,41,21,1","41":"b3,42,21,1","42":"b3,43,21,1","43":"o1,16,17","44":"o1,16,18","45":"o1,16,19","46":"o1,16,20","47":"o40,52,22.5,E[,2,180,,,1,0.2,4]","48":"o40,60,23,E[,2,-1,,,1,0.3,4]","49":"o42,17.5,19.5,1,,6,E[1]","50":"e9,75,23","51":"e9,67,23,,1","52":"o46,37.5,20,E[26,15,,,,1,,,2,8],T[This cave is FILLED to the brim with the creatures!\n\nI recommend using the 'Shotgun' button to kill them immediately!\n\nWhat? That doesn't exist here? Y-You're lying!][Hey!][Bye!]","53":"e134,87,17","54":"e113,81,20,1","55":"e113,85,20,1","56":"e134,17.5,17","57":"e134,19,17","58":"e134,20.5,17","59":"e134,22,17","60":"e134,23.5,17"}},"Tiles 1":{"dat":"t,,0,0","tilemaps":{"1_Cave":"1202x-1,0,88x1,2x-1,1,2,57x-1,3,4,111,13x4,114,39x4,111,32x4,2x-1,4,5,57x-1,3,7x4,112,12x4,111,12x4,114,10x4,111,17x4,115,114,3x4,113,20x4,2x-1,4,5,57x-1,3,6x4,111,112,4,111,4,115,63x4,115,5x4,113,6x4,2x-1,4,5,57x-1,3,4,115,55x4,114,9x4,114,20x4,2x-1,4,5,57x-1,3,6x4,115,4,113,10x4,113,13x4,115,4,114,26x4,112,14x4,112,10x4,2x-1,4,5,57x-1,3,18x4,111,13x4,111,42x4,111,12x4,2x-1,4,5,57x-1,3,2x4,112,6x4,112,37x4,115,15x4,113,16x4,111,7x4,2x-1,4,5,57x-1,6,64x7,18,7x4,19,15x7,2x-1,7,8,122x-1,3,7x4,5,141x-1,6,7x7,8,420x-1,4x119,29x-1,0,7x1,2,103x-1,48,49,6x1,2,29x-1,3,7x4,5,101x-1,48,49,56,2x4,111,4x4,5,29x-1,3,7x4,5,67x-1,74,75,30x-1,48,49,56,7x4,112,4,5,17x-1,0,7x1,2,3x-1,3,7x4,5,67x-1,72,73,9x-1,2x69,7x-1,70,71,-1,70,71,5x-1,48,49,56,5x4,115,5x4,5,17x-1,3,2x4,111,4x4,5,3x-1,3,7x4,5,62x-1,12x1,2,2x-1,0,19x1,56,6x4,111,6x4,5,17x-1,3,5x4,112,4,5,3x-1,3,7x4,5,62x-1,10x4,115,4,5,2x-1,3,22x4,113,10x4,5,17x-1,3,3x4,113,3x4,5,3x-1,3,7x4,5,62x-1,4,113,2x4,113,3x4,115,3x4,5,2x-1,3,16x4,113,4x4,115,11x4,5,17x-1,3,7x4,5,3x-1,3,7x4,5,62x-1,12x4,5,2x-1,3,4,114,2x4,114,9x4,115,2x4,112,15x4,5,17x-1,3,7x4,5,3x-1,3,7x4,5,62x-1","1_Pipes4":"1200x-1,2,3,89x-1,2,3,57x-1,2,3,89x-1,2,3,57x-1,2,3,89x-1,2,3,57x-1,2,3,89x-1,2,3,57x-1,2,3,89x-1,2,3,57x-1,2,3,89x-1,2,3,57x-1,2,3,89x-1,2,3,57x-1,2,3,89x-1,2,3,57x-1,2,3,89x-1,2,3,57x-1,2,3,89x-1,2,3,57x-1,2,3,89x-1,2,3,57x-1,2,3,86x-1,6,2x8,12,3,57x-1,2,3,86x-1,7,2x9,13,3,57x-1,2,3,89x-1,2,3,57x-1,2,3,89x-1,2,3,57x-1,2,3,89x-1,2,3,57x-1,2,14,10,88x-1,2,3,57x-1,2,15,11,88x-1,2,3,148x-1,2,3,148x-1,2,3,148x-1,2,3,148x-1,2,3,57x-1"}},"Tiles 2":{"dat":"t,,0,0"}},"fg":"1_cave,1,6","music":2,"pal":1,"fx":{"echo":"1,echo"},"favTiles":"cave","entryways":{"enter over":"3,Tiles 1,88.5,19.5,leave,Overground"},"tpal":"pipes:4","favObj":{},"destinations":{"enter":"6,Tiles 1,1.5,24.5"}}}}
LEVEL 3
{"ver":"v8.beta37","style":1,"name":"MINIRUSH - 1-3 I'm Falling!","authors":"Theoney","start":{"map":"Map 1","p1":{"X":0.5,"Y":26,"power":1}},"maps":{"Map 1":{"size":"138,30","layers":{"Objects":{"dat":"o,,0,0","objects":{"0":"o75,6,26,E[26,15,,,,1,!,,,7],T[][Think fast chucklenuts!]","1":"o40,50,21,E[,2,270,128,,1]","2":"o40,57.5,19,E[,2,270,128,,1]","3":"e93,67,20.5,E[7]","4":"e93,75,20.5,,1,E[7]","5":"b2,71,18,C[i5]","6":"b6,63,7","7":"e19,109,23,2","8":"e19,104.5,23,2","9":"o43,135.5,3.5","10":"o1,114.5,4","11":"o1,117.5,4","12":"o1,120.5,4","13":"o1,123.5,4","14":"o1,126.5,4","15":"o1,129.5,4","16":"o1,132.5,4","17":"o77,84.5,3,E[6,7,5,,,2]","18":"e8,51.5,4,,1","19":"e8,56,4,,1","20":"e8,46,4","21":"e8,40,4","22":"o28,108.5,2","23":"o1,114,21","24":"o1,114,22","25":"o1,114,23","26":"o1,114,24","27":"o1,113,23.5","28":"o1,115,23.5","29":"o1,112.5,26","30":"o1,113.5,26","31":"o1,114.5,26","32":"o1,115.5,26","33":"o1,116.5,26","34":"o29,25.5,4"}},"Tiles 1":{"dat":"t,,0,0","tilemaps":{"1_Blocks":"23x-1,32,47x-1,32,89x-1,32,47x-1,32,89x-1,32,47x-1,32,89x-1,32,79x-1,7x32,51x-1,32,78x-1,32,58x-1,56x32,20x-1,3x32,9x-1,26x15,98x-1,2x32,269x-1,32,135x-1,3x32,276x-1,5x32,277x-1,2x32,138x-1,32,48x-1,2x31,49x-1,31,38x-1,32,22x-1,4x32,20x-1,4x31,11x-1,2x31,6x-1,2x31,28x-1,31,38x-1,3x32,57x-1,4x31,4x-1,4x31,24x-1,5x31,40x-1,32,15x-1,32,17x-1,2x31,14x-1,2x31,22x-1,32,21x-1,31,42x-1,32,25x-1,32,5x-1,4x31,12x-1,4x31,21x-1,2x32,19x-1,31,44x-1,12x32,28x-1,2x31,30x-1,3x32,102x-1,4x31,14x-1,10x31,5x-1,32,51x-1,4x32,38x-1,2x32,29x-1,6x32,7x-1,32,18x-1,20x31,55x-1,2x32,29x-1,6x32,5x-1,6x32,18x-1,14x32,8x-1,2x32,12x-1,11x15,16x-1,32,3x-1,4x32,-1,2x32,17x-1,7x31,5x-1,6x32,6x-1,4x32,19x-1,14x32,22x-1,11x32,12x-1,3x32,5x-1,32,25x-1,3x32,7x-1,6x32,29x-1,14x32,79x-1,3x32,7x-1,6x32,29x-1,14x32,43x-1,32,16x-1,14x31,5x-1,3x32,7x-1,6x32,29x-1,14x32,35x-1,4x32,4x-1,32,18x-1,10x32,7x-1,3x32,7x-1,6x32,29x-1,14x32,43x-1,32,18x-1,10x32,7x-1,3x32,7x-1,6x32,29x-1,14x32,40x-1,32,19x-1","1_Posts":"2965x-1,0,7x-1,0,1166x-1"}},"Tiles 2":{"dat":"t,,0,0"}},"editL":"Objects","music":12,"pal":0,"bg":"1_cloud,1,6,-12","fg":"1_mush,1,6","grd":"sky2_64_1"}}}
LEVEL 4
{"ver":"v8.beta37","style":1,"name":"MINIRUSH - 1-4 Doomlet Castle","authors":"ThMARIONEY","start":{"map":"Map 1","p1":{"X":2.5,"Y":24}},"maps":{"Map 1":{"size":"150,30","layers":{"Objects":{"dat":"o,,0,0","objects":{"0":"e21,34.5,25.5,E[8,,2,2]","1":"e22,11.5,18.5","2":"e22,19.5,23.5,2","3":"b3,38,20,2,C[e16]","4":"e18,46.5,20","5":"e18,28.5,24","6":"e59,57.5,23","7":"e59,61,23","8":"e22,62.5,17.5","9":"e114,67,19,2,C[i4]","10":"e114,68,19,2,C[o1]","11":"e27,84.5,22,E[9,,100]","12":"e27,87,15,,,36,E[12,,100]","13":"e137,80.5,21,E[4]","14":"e27,93,19,E[6,,100]","15":"e27,95,15,,,36,E[5,,100]","16":"e59,105.5,21","17":"e113,98.5,18,2","18":"e9,117,20","19":"e9,114,20","20":"e22,131,14.5","21":"e22,135.5,14.5","22":"e22,140.5,14.5","23":"e27,143,20,E[9,,100]"}},"Tiles 1":{"dat":"t,,0,0","tilemaps":{"1_Castle":"1200x-1,73x1,2,3x-1,0,72x1,73x4,5,3x-1,3,145x4,5,3x-1,3,145x4,5,3x-1,3,145x4,5,3x-1,3,43x4,19,7x7,18,93x4,5,3x-1,3,42x4,19,8,7x-1,6,20x7,69x4,19,3x7,8,3x-1,3,32x4,19,9x7,8,29x-1,63x4,19,5x7,8,7x-1,6,32x7,8,112,113,114,4x-1,112,113,114,29x-1,36x4,19,26x7,8,12x-1,112,113,114,3x-1,112,113,114,27x-1,115,6x-1,115,30x-1,17x7,18,4x4,19,13x7,8,6x-1,112,113,114,2x-1,112,113,114,26x-1,115,5x-1,115,28x-1,115,6x-1,115,30x-1,112,113,114,3x-1,112,113,114,8x-1,6,18,2x4,19,8,112,113,114,3x-1,112,113,114,12x-1,115,4x-1,115,27x-1,115,5x-1,115,28x-1,115,2x-1,2x148,2x-1,115,31x-1,115,5x-1,115,10x-1,6,2x7,8,2x-1,115,5x-1,115,13x-1,115,-1,2x148,-1,115,27x-1,115,2x-1,149,2x-1,115,7x-1,105,8x106,107,11x-1,115,6x-1,115,31x-1,115,5x-1,115,16x-1,115,5x-1,115,12x-1,116,117,118,2x-1,116,117,118,21x-1,0,2,3x-1,115,5x-1,115,27x-1,116,117,118,4x-1,116,117,118,8x-1,0,20x1,-1,115,2x-1,148,2x-1,115,16x-1,115,2x-1,148,2x-1,115,13x-1,0,5x1,50,51,20x-1,3,5,2x-1,116,117,118,3x-1,116,117,118,26x-1,0,8x1,2,8x-1,3,20x4,-1,115,5x-1,115,16x-1,115,5x-1,115,13x-1,3,5x4,17,57,50,51,18x-1,3,5,2x-1,0,31x1,2,2x-1,3,8x4,5,8x-1,3,20x4,-1,115,5x-1,115,2x-1,0,2x1,2,10x-1,115,5x-1,115,5x-1,105,3x106,107,3x-1,3,7x4,17,57,50,51,10x-1,0,2x1,2,2x-1,3,5,2x-1,3,31x4,5,2x-1,3,8x4,5,8x-1,3,20x4,116,117,118,3x-1,116,117,118,0,16,2x4,17,2,8x-1,116,117,118,3x-1,116,117,118,12x-1,3,9x4,17,57,7x1,2,2x-1,3,2x4,5,2x-1,3,5,2x-1,3,31x4,5,2x-1,3,8x4,5,8x-1,3,20x4,9x1,16,4x4,17,15x1,2,13x-1,3,11x4,17,6x4,5,2x-1,3,2x4,5,2x-1,3,5,2x-1,3,31x4,5,2x-1,3,8x4,5,8x-1,3,50x4,5,13x-1,3,18x4,5,2x-1,3,2x4,5,2x-1,3,5,2x-1,3,31x4,5,2x-1,3,8x4,5,8x-1,3,50x4,5,13x-1,3,18x4,5,2x-1,3,2x4,5,2x-1,3,5,2x-1,3,31x4,5,2x-1,3,8x4,5,8x-1,3,50x4,5,13x-1,3,18x4,5,2x-1,3,2x4,5,2x-1,3,5,2x-1,3,31x4,5,2x-1,3,8x4,5,8x-1,3,50x4,5,13x-1,3,18x4,5,2x-1,3,2x4,5,2x-1,3,5,2x-1,3,31x4,5,2x-1,3,8x4,5,8x-1,3,20x4","1_Lava":"3421x-1,8x1,95x-1,2x1h,33x-1,2x1,10x-1,8x0,91x-1,2x1h,2x-1,2x0,33x-1,2x0,10x-1,8x0,52x-1,13x1,20x-1,2x1h,4x-1,2x0,2x-1,2x0,33x-1,2x0,10x-1,8x0,52x-1,13x0,20x-1,2x0,4x-1,2x0,2x-1,2x0,33x-1,2x0,10x-1,8x0,52x-1,13x0,20x-1,2x0,4x-1,2x0,2x-1,2x0,33x-1,2x0,10x-1,8x0,52x-1,13x0,20x-1,2x0,4x-1,2x0,2x-1,2x0,33x-1,2x0,10x-1,8x0,52x-1,13x0,20x-1,2x0,4x-1,2x0,2x-1,2x0,33x-1,2x0,10x-1,8x0,21x-1","1_Blocks":"3241x-1,10x49,1249x-1","1_Pipes5":"3107x-1,0,1,148x-1,2,3,1241x-1","1_Doors":"2848x-1,0,149x-1,1,1501x-1"}},"Tiles 2":{"dat":"t,,0,0"}},"editL":"Tiles 1","bgc":"000000","music":3,"pal":2,"fg":"1_castle,1,6","entryways":{"enter boss":"5,Tiles 1,148,19,boss enter,boss room"}},"boss room":{"size":"150,30","bgc":"000000","editL":"Tiles 1","layers":{"Objects":{"dat":"o,,0,0","objects":{"0":"bs1,37,25,2,E[19,.d,3,,2,96,512,512],C[i1]","1":"o38,27.5,17,,,5,E[,,,2]","2":"o38,35,17,,,3,E[,,,2]","3":"o38,31.5,17,,,4,E[,,,2]","4":"o4,67.5,23","5":"o1,58,15","6":"o1,59,15","7":"o1,60,16","8":"o1,61,16","9":"o1,62,17","10":"o1,63,17","11":"o1,102,19","12":"o1,103,19","13":"o1,104,18","14":"o1,105,18","15":"o1,106,17","16":"o1,107,17","17":"o43,117,12","18":"e1,89.5,22,2","19":"e1,84.5,22,2","20":"e1,86.5,22,2","21":"e9,72.5,18","22":"o1,108,16","23":"o1,109,16","24":"o1,110,16","25":"o1,111,16","26":"o1,112,16","27":"o1,113,15","28":"o1,114,15","29":"o1,115,15","30":"o1,116,14","31":"o1,117,14","32":"o6,102.5,25","33":"b3,106,22,2","34":"b3,107,22,2,E[5],C[o1]","35":"e76,114,25","36":"b19,113,25,1","37":"b19,112,25,1","38":"b19,111,25,1","39":"b19,110,25,1","40":"e7,148,22","41":"e7,145.5,22","42":"o2,148.5,19"}},"Tiles 1":{"dat":"t,,0,0","tilemaps":{"1_Castle":"69x-1,3,6x4,5,2x-1,3,8x4,5,130x-1,3,6x4,5,2x-1,3,8x4,5,130x-1,3,6x4,5,2x-1,3,8x4,5,130x-1,3,6x4,5,2x-1,3,8x4,5,130x-1,3,6x4,5,2x-1,3,8x4,5,130x-1,3,6x4,5,2x-1,3,8x4,5,130x-1,3,6x4,5,2x-1,3,8x4,5,130x-1,3,6x4,5,2x-1,3,8x4,5,130x-1,3,6x4,5,2x-1,3,8x4,5,130x-1,3,6x4,5,2x-1,3,8x4,5,130x-1,3,6x4,5,2x-1,3,8x4,5,130x-1,3,6x4,5,2x-1,3,8x4,5,30x-1,108,30x-1,57x1,2,11x-1,3,6x4,5,2x-1,3,8x4,5,30x-1,108,30x-1,57x4,5,11x-1,3,6x4,5,2x-1,3,8x4,5,30x-1,108,30x-1,57x4,5,11x-1,6,6x7,8,2x-1,3,8x4,5,30x-1,108,30x-1,57x4,5,21x-1,6,8x7,8,30x-1,108,30x-1,24x4,19,14x7,18,17x4,5,61x-1,108,30x-1,24x4,5,112,113,114,8x-1,112,113,114,3,17x4,5,61x-1,105,30x106,24x4,5,-1,115,10x-1,115,-1,3,17x4,5,92x-1,24x4,5,-1,115,10x-1,115,-1,3,17x4,5,105,7x106,107,2x-1,0,6x1,2,73x-1,24x4,5,-1,115,10x-1,115,-1,3,17x4,5,11x-1,3,6x4,5,42x-1,105,30x106,24x4,5,-1,115,10x-1,115,-1,3,17x4,5,11x-1,3,6x4,5,19x-1,0,41,52x-1,24x7,8,-1,115,148,8x-1,148,115,-1,6,17x7,8,11x-1,3,6x4,5,19x-1,3,45,41,77x-1,115,10x-1,115,31x-1,3,6x4,5,2x-1,0,11x1,2,4x-1,3,4,45,41,19x-1,105,30x106,26x-1,115,10x-1,115,22x-1,105,7x106,107,3,6x4,5,2x-1,3,11x4,5,4x-1,3,2x4,45,41,18x-1,108,55x-1,116,117,118,8x-1,116,117,118,30x-1,3,6x4,5,2x-1,3,11x4,5,4x-1,3,3x4,45,41,17x-1,108,30x-1,57x1,2,11x-1,3,6x4,5,2x-1,3,11x4,5,4x-1,3,4x4,45,17x1,2,30x-1,57x4,5,11x-1,3,6x4,5,2x-1,3,11x4,5,4x-1,3,22x4,5,30x-1,57x4,5,11x-1,3,6x4,5,2x-1,3,11x4,5,4x-1,3,22x4,5,30x-1,57x4,5,11x-1,3,6x4,5,2x-1,3,11x4,5,4x-1,3,22x4,5,30x-1","1_Blocks":"3405x-1,12,2x-1,12,65x-1,56,14x-1,56,134x-1,56,14x-1,56,134x-1,56,14x-1,56,710x-1","1_Lava":"3958x-1,11x1,139x-1,11x0hv,139x-1,11x0hv,139x-1,11x0hv,81x-1","1_Doors":"1502x-1,0,149x-1,1,2847x-1"}},"Tiles 2":{"dat":"t,,0,0"}},"fg":"1_castle,1,6","music":3,"pal":2,"destinations":{"boss enter":"0,Tiles 1,1,25"},"fx":{},"entryways":{"enter":"5,Tiles 1,2,11,enter weird,???"}},"???":{"size":"150,30","bgc":"000000","editL":"Tiles 1","layers":{"Objects":{"dat":"o,,0,0","objects":{"0":"o75,17.5,26,E[26,15,,,,1,!,,2],T[SEEMS YOU HAVE STUMBLED UPON A VERY, VERY, IMPORTANT PLACE.\n\nWAS IT BY ACCIDENT?][. . .][What are you looking at?]","1":"b18,23,22","2":"b18,24,22","3":"b18,25,23","4":"b18,26,24","5":"b18,27,24","6":"b18,27,25","7":"b18,28,24","8":"b18,29,23","9":"b18,30,22","10":"b18,31,22","11":"b18,25,21","12":"b18,26,20","13":"b18,27,20","14":"b18,28,20","15":"b18,29,21","16":"b18,27,19","17":"b6,31,24","18":"o75,40.5,26,E[26,15,,,,1,!],T[REGARDLESS OF HOW YOU FOUND THIS...\n\nJUST KNOW THAT THIS IS A VERY, VERY, FORBIDDEN PATH.\n\n\n\nALMOST LIKE A...][. . .]","19":"b3,27,22,2","20":"b18,45,25","21":"b18,46,25","22":"b18,48,25","23":"b18,49,25","24":"b18,50,25","25":"b18,51,25","26":"b18,52,25","27":"b18,51,25","28":"b18,47,25","29":"b18,52,26","30":"b18,52,27","31":"b18,52,28","32":"b18,52,29","33":"o75,51,24,E[26,15,,,,1,!],T[&oDATA EXPUNGED&e][. . . ?]","34":"o75,71.5,24,E[26,15,,,,1,!,,2],T[* (What are you looking at?)][. . .][* (What are you looking at?)]","35":"o2,79,25"}},"Tiles 1":{"dat":"t,,0,0","tilemaps":{"1_Castle":"2100x-1,20x61,62,129x-1,20x64,65,129x-1,20x64,65,129x-1,20x64,65,129x-1,20x64,65,129x-1,20x64,65,129x-1,20x64,65,129x-1,20x64,65,129x-1,20x64,65,129x-1,20x67,68,350x-1,60,62,148x-1,63,65,6x-1,69,70x-1,31x61,62,31x-1,60,2x61,62,4x-1,63,65,6x-1,70,70x-1,31x64,65,21x-1,60,6x61,62,2x-1,63,2x64,65,4x-1,63,65,6x-1,70,70x-1,31x64,65,21x-1,63,6x64,65,2x-1,63,2x64,65,4x-1,63,65,6x-1,70,70x-1","1_Doors":"3751x-1,0,149x-1,1,598x-1","1_Blocks":"4084x-1,6x15,2x12,15,407x-1","1_Lava":"4382x-1,20x1,98x-1","1_Vine":"3603x-1,2,4x-1,1,149x-1,2,17x-1,2,-1,2,148x-1,2,572x-1"}},"Tiles 2":{"dat":"t,,0,0"}},"fg":"1_castle,1,6","pal":2,"fx":{"dark":"1,dark,100","sil":"1,sil","muffle":"1,muffle,1,0.5,1","fog":"1,fog,50,270,32,1"},"destinations":{"enter weird":"0,Tiles 1,1,26"}}}}
[T] ... no thanks.
[M] Well maybe... YOU wanna play? *wink, wink*
[T] Huh? Who are-a you... Oh yeah. Welp, Uhhh play them, I-a-guess.
[M] Also World 2 is coming-a soon! There are gonna be 3 worlds!
1’M S4DG3 CUZ 1 C4N’T G3T T0 D4T W3BS1T3 4ND STUFF. 1T’S BL0CK3D. <:(
[T] What? Why
generic ah Italian stereotype
[T] But... It's-a-him! Mario!
uh huh
DAY 7: MARIONEY X 4
[T] I told you they wouldn't play them.
[M] Well... Uhh... You never s-said-a that!
[T] Off-screen interactions, they exist. Y'know.
[M] ...UHH... H-Hey! Ummm... You ever wondered what-a-Luigioney and Warioney would ummm... be?
[T] Don't change the... Hmm... I HAVE been wondering what they would look like... Let's do it! >:)
[M] But... How would we-a do that?
[T] I dunno. But...
YOU CAN HELP US! Uh, yea. I don't even know how I would explain this in such a prolonged way, just tell us the steps on how to get more Nintendoneys, and at the end of the day we'll see if it works out.
G3T 4 COUPL3 OF [S1LLY STR1NGS] OR WH4T3V3R TH3Y 4R3, G3T SOM3 M3T4L, US3 TH3 [S1LLY STR1NGS] 4ND TURN TH3M 1NTO L1K3. PUPP3T STR1NGS. M4K3 TH3 M3T4L 1NTO TH3 G3N3R4L SH4P3 OF W4R1O OR LU1G1 4ND TH3ON3Y, TH3N COMB1N3 TH3M, 4ND US3 TH3 STR1NGS TO G1V3 3M L1F3
OR JUST M4K3 4 D4RK FOUNT41N W1TH TH3 COMB1N3D M3T4L
