Terraria Discussion Zone

Two devices
I’m not buying it

watch this :D

uhhhh

wtf

bro is a faker

they just wana be me

idk why tho

TO: ok let me see if your lying

@ProjectTartarusDev do you hate how I talk gray

no

honestly its fr

kinda cool

sometimes its annoying tho

bruh

TO: uh huh uh huh

ok you might be lying uh

o k I don't know anything else ima go back to passing out

TO: HAHA

see I told you its cool

its not

they are lying

TO: nah

I don't believe that, actually

  • the hs quirk is good
  • its not
0 voters

TO: if good gets more, then its better and your wrong

how's terraria going

Chat I just made it to an island

There are people on it what do I do

TO: idfk

One of them has a castle

TO: uhh is there like a hole in it?

No

TO: kay I have no idea what your talking about then

Another one is holding his shield threateningly