Since arguing about trans ralsei is poplaur

hi im at school I'm not feeling well so yeah my typing sounds depressed

anyways my opinion:

ralsei is a boy.

yeah

he's a boy

its ok if you says he's trans but just know

that's your headcanon

not the truth

and that's what people are missing. (some people)

so tbh I don't care as long as its forced and then if it is it isn't right

ralsei is a boy end of story but if you think otherwise its ok just don't force or be rude about it :0

guys is this a bad opinion and should I expand more on it

also ignore my pfp its stolas and I was bored of friend

give me luck in music and math cause I have those subjects next :0

oh and for some reason the school blocker turned off so Undertale/deltarune wiki is available now. it will probably be on soon again but freedom for now

and don't worry I wont be bad

no it's not "popular" it's bad and annoying and causes bad arguments please dont bring it up just to argye

:+1: ok maybe perhaps yes kinda so i dont know alrighty