Should there be a page for all the "IMAGE_" "DEVICE_" and "AUDIO_" files in the game?

I was looking for a compilation of some things regarding ECHIDNA, IMAGE_FRIEND and the DEVICE_ files but couldn't find much besides the individual mention of their file names in their own pages (like the GONERMAKER or FRIEND)

I was wondering if more obscure related names should have a page to compile them all (at least the ones with the "DEVICE_" type prefixes)

Like, individually? Or one page listing them all?

Wdym individually? I meant one page compiling all the unique file names, maybe like "Unique File Names" and then there could be like a section for all the "DEVICE_" files, another for the "AUDIO_", etc.

There should probably be some sort of "Code Secrets" page on both wikis, this info could go there. Not sure how exactly it would be phrased/formatted but content would include stuff like the Error Handlers in Deltarune and the "humble servant" demon text in Undertale.

Maybe it could be an article regarding Deltarune/Undertale's code in general, and it would have a section for several secrets found within it. This article could also be a direct way to lead readers into the wikis' code compilation thing, which so far I've only seen linked though references and there are probably people who don't know such thing exists

i myself didn't know there was a code compilation

This seems like a good idea. They could end up like TCRF's pages on Undertale and Deltarune. The Deltarune page does indeed have a section highlighting the all-caps asset filenames, even. It would need some further deliberation, but I can see it working.