Sharing an amazing theory video

I’m often critical of theories, and I was thinking the other day about how that seems to affect my image on this forum, so I decided to share this theory to see what you guys think about it, even though it’s been a bit since it came out. I think it’s extremely good, and it’s one of the few theories to be completely different to what I previously believed and yet really convince me
https://youtu.be/Sfg3xmw2Q8Y

:friend::+1:

Watched to like halfway and couldn't get to the whole thing
please summarise

Couldn’t you finish it some other time when you have more time? If not, I could try to summarize it for you in a bit, though.

I like it, and I think it's plausible, but I feel Asgore being responsible for Gerson's death would wreck me emotionally.

No I probably can't just finish it

barely related image

I recommend watching SodaMan's Why did Asgore Get Fired? if you haven't already. He hits a lot of the same points, but not all of them.

I do think Erithacus's video is more convincing, but SodaMan's should still be interesting.