Rare occurrence captured

"Stop @ing me" Echoes said.

This anomaly has been dubbed SCP-[DATA EXPUNGED]. The investigation has been taken over by the SCP Foundation. No further action is required. Thank you for informing us of this anomaly.

Wait, what just happened

SCP hijacked your account

That's not possi —

We have identified a threat on this Wiki's discussions. The threat will now be neutralised via blacking out its text.
Reason for neutralisation: The identified threat contains cognihazardous material.
No further action is needed. Thank you.

— ble. I mean, how would they even DO that??

I gotchu Palladium. Also, I have a few words for the SCP Foundation itself.

YALL LET BOTH 096 AND 173 OUT AND DIDN'T EVEN TRY TO DO ANYTHING TO STOP THEM, SO I HAD TO STEP IN AND KILL THEM BECAUSE THEY WERE GOING AFTER ME! However, if you wish to hire me to kill any troublesome anomalies, you know where to find me. I only ask you don't pit me against that immortal lizard thing.

Well it sure is a great thing I'm not an anomaly

The SCP Foundation has find this sentance to be false, as such we will capture the anomaly and silence it. No further action is required.

Wait what?

You can't do this to me! I'm the Roari-

The SCP Foundation has captured the anomaly. No further action is required.

IT SEEMS

YOU HAVE MET

AN END.

GASTER HELP ME

what going o-

The SCP Foundation has acquired a list of anomalies in this area. No further action is required. Raids begin tomorrow.

-n?

Well shitake mushrooms. Guess it's time to solo the SCP Foundation. And right after Jack left, too.

:broken_heart:

first sc*entology speedrunning then we got SCP speedrunning

GASTER

I DO NOT

WISH

TO BE

INVOLVED

WITHIN THIS.

Anomaly detected. Listed as SCP-66-g. Identifies itself as "GASTER". Class: Euclid.

I WILL

NOT

JOIN.

Update: SCP-66-g has resisted capture. Personnel are to be dispatched.

Not if I have anything to say about it.

SCP-66-L has been detected. Class: safe. Poses no threat.

Who da hell is that

I WILL

NOT

ALLOW

THIS "FACILITY"

TO CONTINUE.

Update: SCP-66-L seems to have memory loss.

I am not a sub-anomaly of Gaster.