I need this, that banger is too short ![]()
![]()
exactly
![]()
oooh, thats good
now that the player knows about ralsei's fire magic, he has no reason not to use it. Maybe if noelle tries to use her spells, ralsei could counter them with fire, dealing zero damage to the enemy. Kind of like when susie and ralsei heal flowery in chapter 5
Exactly what i was thinking
If that happens Kris' X-slash is probably powerful enough to overcome it, and I know someone will say but Ralsei can full heal Flowery. the reason Ralsei can heal Flowery to full even when almost dead is purely to make Flowery only spareable so the knight can aura farm. Even though some gameplay mechanics are actual things in universe not just mechanics in undertale and deltaune, that doesn't mean everything is
sorry if that sounds aggressive I'm not trying to be
![]()
I had a stronk for NO GLUBBING REASON reading that lol
Am i the only Kris-Leaver?
21 days later
ą² ā _ā ą²
I mean, unless we get inserted into Susie in some That-One-Chapter-6-Fanseries-On-Youtube-I-Forgot-The-Name-Of way, that ain't happening
/thisistechniallynotnecropostingalthoughIamnotsure
Pluetermaybe...
![]()
![]()
wait @LOCALCHURRO how tf would kris leave
knightly duties
Vessel shenanigans
yes. because Kris is the main character and won't ever leave the party. why would they do that?
Remember the Spamton solo fight?
Yeah.
Get a load of this guy!
The MewMew of foreshadowing and despair:
(Almost every secret boss has foreshadowed the main boss of the next chapter in their boss dialogue. considering the main things that's talked about in the boss fight for MewMew is characters splitting, that harrowing shot of MewMew trapped by green strings, and Pink talking about the funny evil cats optionally, all options are concerning.)
