Noelle will join the party in Chapter 6. How will the game handle more than 3 members?
- Kris leaves
- Susie leaves
- Ralsei leaves
- Noelle doesn't join
- They'll add support for a 4th party member
Noelle will join the party in Chapter 6. How will the game handle more than 3 members?
...I HOPE they add support for 4 members.
I hope we do get 4 party members. If not, then it's most likely Ralsei.
sadge
I wike Ralwsei
Berdly option
maybe he gets his redemption ark for real this time
They might do something like interdream and have the party member swap function
If they’re going to replace one, it’ll probably be Susie, because Susie and Noelle have similar spell sets. Though a swap mechanic would be my preference.
What is interdream
Noelle and fluffy boy be like
Both have heal prayer and a pacifying spell
I know I know that now scythemare exists but Noelle is still more similar in spells with Ralsei than Susie
i think it will get 4 player support
(i mean, we've never seen it other than in the overworld, but eh)
if a member has to leave, it will prob be ralsei, cause...
ok idk but kris is obvious that they have to stay
and susie i feel is too important with such and such
Susie has Rude Buster, a single-target damage spell for 50% TP.
Noelle has IceShock, a single-target damage spell for 16% TP.
Susie has ScytheMare, a pacify-all spell for 40% TP.
Noelle has SleepMist, a pacify-all spell for 32% TP.
Susie has her various healing spells, which all cost at least 75% TP.
Noelle has HealPrayer, which she shares with Ralsei, and only costs 32% TP.
Noelle’s higher magic stat also makes her spells stronger by default.
Considering this, Susie is basically a more expensive Noelle. It would make sense to simply swap them.
This could be used as a plot device to create tension between them ![]()
No because i'll rip Toby in half if he does it
Sorry but the shippers need angst situations between these 4 so they can continue to draw and support putting literal children in romantic relationships
Peak employed behaviour
Okay I totally forgot about the heal
Probably because I never used it #RseiIsTheHealer
I don't even use heals nowadays
My Ralsei heals 80 and my Susie heals 80 too, that's less than Kris's base HP! What can i do?
Deltatraveler’s new name
Why is your Ralral so bad at his job? Do something!
my ralral heals badly