Place slander

The adult moderators of this wiki who have basic knowledge of internet safety(I’d even say advanced) watching us do this:

Also no

:plue:

yes bro

There's like 50 states and they're all the size of a European country, it can't be that bad right?

that fair

Didn't Texas like have a 2-week independance streak before joining the 'States?

I feel like it should be more than that

...yeah peobably lol

South Carolina

:motormaybe:

1 Like

Hey guess what state I live in!

And Xander if you answer I will rip your skull from body, eat your spinal cord, and suck out the fleshy, succulent juices of your head as I eat 1 eyeball after another, chomp on your ear, bite off your nose… and watch you still on the floor. Bleeding out into a puddle of mush.
In Minecraft

Xaner knows

george washington

No

Solid, liquid or gas

Ok well seeing how you admitted you live in the US all we have to do is break down what area you live in (there are 5, Northeast, Southeast, Midwest, Southwest, and West)

West

Also you only have 2 guesses left