Place slander

radio

you better be glad youre not in the discord

Aqua Wave * Please do everyone a favor and never say that again

I am very glad

Oh hey, I’ve been there before.

(Deleted previous post because system flagged the other one)

sonnnnnnnn

they're.

Aqua Wave * They'ren't

Look at this


and look at this

and LOOK ME IN THE EYES and tell me they're the same

you can call a water wave a wave and also a math wave a wave

Aqua Wave * Tf is a math wave

Also there's the verb wave

yeah
and particle/wave

like trigonometry and stuff

Aqua Wave * But why then, when everyone else[1] calls them fries, DO YALL CALL THEM CHIPS


  1. as far as I know ↩︎

Aqua Wave * Oh I haven't started on that yet

maybe cause we're not 'muricans

me neither but I know enough about it to know what its about

Aqua Wave * I looked it up and appearantly it's because the chunks are "chipped" off of a potato with a knife

wow
I did NOT know that
I really need to get more into etymology