Page for the drink dispenser in Flower Cafe

I believe that the drink dispenser has enough information about it to the point of a page about it separated from Flower Cafe would be justified (information about its dialogue, the free drinks, etc.). Here's the draft I made for it.

The draft is finished, however, an image of the drink dispenser's asset needs to be added to the infobox, so I would appreciate if anyone could upload it.

EDIT:
The drink dispenser's sprite has been uploaded thanks to Otval12345.

:ralsei: Okay.

I agree, especially given the fact that the Ball machine from Chapter 3 has its own page and is not merged into Green Room

Yeah, this is probably the best thing to do long term, if only to prevent Flower Cafe from becoming too bloated.

I agree that a drink dispenser page would maintain consistency with stuff such as the ball machine and the vending machines. But I have a question, to which extend does your reasoning apply? Should even minor stuff like the strange springs from 3rd Sanctuary and the study have a page?

Minor and major vendors can be distinguished by traits like stock and complicated mechanics, like how the drink dispenser sells BromideR. However, such distinction between "noteworthy" and "not-noteworthy" vendors can quickly become complicated and inconsistent, just like it happened with NPCs. Since every NPC has their own page now, I don't see any reason why the strange springs don't deserve their own page too. If every vendor has their own page, the tables on the Vendor article can be generated programmatically like many other similar tables, reducing duplication.

The money fountain you mean? That could be useful, documenting the flavour text and cost of each item.

The flavor text calls it "a strange spring". But yeah, I also think it could be useful. Maybe I could make a separate discussion about "documentation of minor shops" like the aforementioned or the bake sale.

While documentation of other minor vendors can be discussed in a separate discussion, this page looks ready for mainspace to me.

Alright then! @KockaAdmiralac, what do you think?