Official statement about my marriage

We can just ask Draco if Papyrus Knight would be willing to be Sans's best man

Oh yeah
@DracoBaltoy_II Can you ask papyrus to be sans' best man

Guess I'm a normal people then

Guess I'm a Hollow Knight player then

Yuh

Yipers

Will you destroy the marriage at the last second causing a large amount of [unnessecary tension] to occur
@sansbot fortune

:crystal_ball: My reply is no

I guess we're good then! :friend: :+1:

Thanks Papyrus!

(uh isn't Draco the papyrus KNIGHT guy)
(why are we inviting a potentially dangerous and violent main antagonist as a best man)
(talking about Papyrus here btw)

Because papyrus is the goat

ok ig

Because Papyrus is Sans's brother

You would know this if you PLAYED THE GAMES

I'm not in the position of permission to play most things,
unlike my brother who [don't even get me started oh gaster I just had a depression clip aurgh]

I want to be Papyrus cause like haha funny Papyrus Knight but he's not really Evil or Homophobic

the evil/homophyer! only $19.97 50% off!

12.25% off*