Inverted Nike Logo of Doom And Despair, go!
@sansbot roll 2d20
Advantage cause Gaster said so
THIS IS
TRUE.
I DID SAY SO.
Inverted Nike Logo of Doom And Despair, go!
@sansbot roll 2d20
Advantage cause Gaster said so
THIS IS
TRUE.
I DID SAY SO.
17, 9
I shield everyone from the explosion
@sansbot roll 1d20
12
Most people are fine
except Jack but like Jack's already fine so
I marry sansbot tomorrow
fools
Thy fool shall perish alone in deepest dark, beyond kingdom's edge
none to mourn
no witness
Thy roots shall wither within storm upon storm
Thy death...
IS NOW.
/swoon
Say that, again
I hid many references in there...uee hee hee.
that
Not quite
@Xanderjedi11 Will you be @sansbot 's best man
Hi! To find out what I can do, say @sansbot display help.
No sorry
Then who will be his best man?
And who will be my bridesmaid?
Galacta's your bridesmaid, and Papyrus is Sans's best man
It all works out in the end
@Galacta_22 Will thou be my bridesmaid
And also we don't have a papyrus here