Off Topic Sanctuary

TO: ok file too big never midi

Welp, time to leave.

Hehe, now I get to be in charge >:D

We share internet, fool.

FU- dies

im one of the people who stay in the white color

TO: boring

I don't wanna type MU: MU: everytime I speak bro

TO: c plus v

cvs is far away

TO: no copy and paste dumbass /j

stop being mean

Settle down, chaps!

help where am I

oh shoot I fell into a pit

I completely forgot about that tutorial thing I never did either of them uh so ig @sansbot start tutorial

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @sansbot display help.

@sansbot start tutorial

alright I see how it is welp I guess I'm not doing the tutorial

alright what the f**k :sob: I was looking around on the reviews on the Spamton plush and found this gem


Wow does sansbot just not like you or smth

no probably not :sob:

bro DOSEN'T listen when I ask for a quote, a fortune, and refuses to send me a PM for the tutorial :soppingwet:

I don't need to do that tutorial anyways lol