You have to do the advanced tutorial
Too
I did the advanced tutorial before the standard tutorial lol
I am now wiki certefied
Now in more than just the art sense
Now I don't have to do any more two toriels
@sansbot start advanced tutorial
NOOOOOO
Hi! To find out what I can do, say @sansbot display help.
@sansbot start advanced tutorial
I am now wiki liscenced, I guess
You can thank me later.
huh
I hope you realize that all you get is a badge...
Yes.
Which is why I never did it.
Where in god's name is that tutorial?
Just say @sansbot start tutorial and you'll get a PM where it takes place
How do you do the two tutorials?
I’ve only done the one (I think it was advanced)
Refer to above reply
I have the badge for the advanced tutorial but I just competed the simple tutorial so maybe the badge is here soon?
It didn’t take that much work
I don’t know why radioactive was acting like you had to fckin travel to mount doom on foot
You should have it
Not tet
TO: this is test
fuck
???
Body seems unclear, is it a full sentence?
Shut up