Off Topic Sanctuary

We're dead again. Radical!

YELLOW

NOOOO

NO

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yeller ):

ok why is flowery a cup

and just

why T-T

drinkery

67px-Flowery_overworld_make_juice.gif

It's not mine.

didnt think it was.

its..

its so beautiful :face_holding_back_tears:

wait wheres blue

Behind Flowery.

shi ig youre right

https://modrinth.com/user/Timpaw21
for anyone who gets into using java mods
the one mod I uploaded hasn't finished being reviewed yet, but it'll get there
it's generally supposed to take 1-2 days

edit: I didn't mean actually making mods, I meant playing existing mods

Yeah humanity doesn't have sharp claws because the nails's purpose is to only protect the fingers

Bones exist.

yea

but

what i meant was

the fingernail is kinda stopping the finger from being a loose piece of meat

and

if you even touch something with a finger that doesnt have a fingernail...

UNDESCRIBABLE PAIN

its still doesnt matter.

trsut me

We don't have exoskeletons on the fingertips.

Makes sense since you can't do it without having a massive open hole in ur finger