Off Topic Sanctuary

TO: daMn

like

ITS HOLLOW (knight) UNDER THERE

TO: okay that puN wasnt funny but oof :(

Remember, fingernails are a privilege, not a right.

TO: ceo ass quote @ _ @

okay

have YOU ever had the pressure under your fingernail released (it hurts) and have to put salt in the wound (it hurt) and have your fingernail throb all day?

FINGERNAILS ARE A RIGHT ITS LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO PICK UP STUFF IF YOU DIDNT HAVE FINGERNAILS!!!!!
I LEARNED!!!!

just use those mind powers

Yes

TO: okay :]

I was at the end of
HERESY /// FIRST
CRY FOR THE WEEPER
and right at the end, exactly when the pair of hideous masses spawned, two "hello Mario"s went off at once

Y'all
Boss - Merga (Phase 6) is such a jam like I can't even

May I share a meme?

TO: yeS

Everyone went quiet after that

TO: nO? iM stilL herE >:(

same-wait please dont do that

TO: oK im juSt used toO it :\

Hello there.

Hi