Off Topic Sanctuary

TO: okay I don’t like my gray text color so vote for what color I do

  • green
  • red (like genocide)
  • keep gray
0 voters

error: no white

TO: gray is the color that’s closest to white

this is a fun game speedloop by kindanice, grass_fed_fish

uhhh

you could just say this

TO: hi

TO: no

return to sender by kindanice

its a cool game

its kinda bullet hell

TO: vote dumbass

Did you know that the price of items in the Mushroom Kingdom has increased in the past years? Look up “Mario Inflation” to learn more!

Yeah
On older days, you just needed to take some king of Weird Route using the Whiteblock to get a magic flute...
Now, you need bazillions of coins to but a "Retro Outfit"! That's absurd!!

no

i wont

there's no right answer there

TO: uhhuh

fine

i tied it

>:D

Fusion did you know something really cool happens if you reply three times in row? (Without anybody interrupting you)?

yes i do

you cant message anymore

god

God damnit

I was trying to trick you but you saw right through it

lil bro tried to trick me

xD