Off Topic Sanctuary

FINALLY SOME REAL NUTDEALER YELLOW

I'm guessin' you're at the Dunes, eh?

uhh

yea...?

That was a reference to one of the NPCs in the Honeydew resort

okay

im gonna do it

NOOOOOOOOO DO NOT HARM THE DUNEBUD

this video goes hard (i decided to not kill that enemy)

Undertale Theory: Delta Rune - YouTube

I just cheated past them, they were too hard for me

TO: only matpat

RC: nah the game theory videos on undertale and deltarune are kinda lame and just say stuff I already know

TO: oh for undertale and deltarune

yeah that makes sense, not for other games tho

Budget Papyrus, I fucking hate her

I feel like she'd get along with Papyrus tho

I was so happy when Flowey stabbed her

YOOOO
WHY SPOILERS???
:(

I'm kidding, he doesn't actually do that, though I wish he did.

Kris' Pocket

yall what game should i play

uhhhhh

some itch.io game

i got one gimme a sec