TO: uhhh
I don't know if this was something the game intended to happen (yes there is like a lot of file shit in it) or just a bug
I don't play it on linux so i.. don't fucking know
TO: uhhh
I don't know if this was something the game intended to happen (yes there is like a lot of file shit in it) or just a bug
I don't play it on linux so i.. don't fucking know
im not on linux
im on windows
also
should i switch to linux with a new pc
or stay on windows
TO: think windows you can play more shit
true dat
TO: you could send your old pc to me
I need one
![]()
WHAT WAT THE FUGH
by "old pc"
i mean... think of a chromebook with windows
uhhhh
and im using it rn
the only other computer i have is a Windows Vista computer
so
yea
TO: *unaudible noises*
this was definitely not intended to happen
everything I can find tells me to look in
/.steam/steam/steamapps/compatdata/420530/pfx/drive_c/users/steamuser/Documents
but the compatdata folder just isn't there
dang
TO: im fighting big eyeball for the 10th time
TO: I killed big eyeball for the 11th time
waow
TO: don't worry if that sounds cool,
you will do the same too
also
![]()
i only have one shot?
TO: they lie
only in original
ah ok
Playing brick rigs while listening to time go fishing is a peak experience
Gaster Theme, but it's 6/8 time signature
only composers will know what this will be like before clicking
yooo can you send the links to the ch5 songs (running sky, cutie mew mew magic, flower man)