Off Topic Sanctuary

bro what are you on about

My child :face_holding_back_tears:

Onionsan and the fudge are both large edible water creatures

dude what

Both gangle and noelle are mentally unstable

heres a high quality meme:

Help me there sending me to solitary conf

uhh

i think its valid

seeing your latest msg's

Fun fact about me: I have never once actually listened to a TADC fansong

She's a mew mew girl

FINAL! ELDRITCH HORROR!

the fact this matches

...

sigh

this is good, man

THIS BETTER NOT HAPPEN TOBY The Closet (Deltarune Animation)

I will personally come to Tricky Tony's house and force him to write a new ending if he did this

same bro

i would be right behind you

TO: you made a dripper

@Tomeh
I'm playing OneShot on Linux and I think something's gone horribly wrong
there's no compatdata folder
so I can't access the proton documents
so I can't access the OneShot document and codes
so there's literally no way for me to progress

should i get oneshot

it's very very fun and captivating
the mechanics are very unique and meta
but be warned
it's horrendous to play on linux because of file issues