Music dump

What song should I play next

TO: uh change the world in ixany

I just learned an offspring song, I need to play something else

TO: oh

uh how about for whom the bell tolls

Already learned it

Then forgot it

TO: fight fire with fire?

Hmmmm

If I remember I will

TO: its the first song in ride the lightning

Ik

you think i dont know that?

well

i do have one sister who LOVES songs like flower man

TO: s h o w __h e r __m e t a l g e a r s o l i d r i s i n g

n o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3472Q6kvg0&list=RDN3472Q6kvg0&start_radio=1

So like Vivaldi? HK/SS has a lot of music she may or may not enjoy, however the point is to show her UT/DR...
...(Well, Anthony Lo Re has a bunch of orchestral remixes but I think 1st preference would be to use actual in-game soundtracks...)
...Scarlet Forest? IPR?

Can't Catch Me Now :friend:

alright

im boutta upload a song i made

get ready ig

I’ve been ready

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hhKXuhPR45SkWy40GQQOOCUZGrhTz-GE/view?usp=sharing