HOW VERY, VERY ABSURD.
I DO NOT REMEMBER MAKING THIS AT ALL!
WELL, NO MATTER, WHAT'S DONE IS DONE.
HOW VERY, VERY ABSURD.
I DO NOT REMEMBER MAKING THIS AT ALL!
WELL, NO MATTER, WHAT'S DONE IS DONE.
Are you
Are you
Coming to the tree
OH, ME?
WHY, I ALREADY AM BEHIND THE TREE!
WELL THEN, THAT ORDEAL WAS BEEN WON,
BUT THERE IS ONE LAST THING THAT HAS NOT BEEN DONE.
ARE YOU COMING?
i don't know shit about music theory but i'm on soundcloud https://soundcloud.com/puerfiftyseven
my earlier stuff (from like, 6 months ago,) is pretty much just me learning how to use beepbox, but my newer stuff is semi-mediocre
Oh wait forgot to ping @Apo1l0coolkid
o k
I play piano trumpet and drumset and i also write song lyrics and I am here now
(all might reference????) BTW I'm working on that green day song "brain stew" on drumset
I can't make msuics
Sooooo
…why are you here?
You can probably guess the song
GASP IS THAT SWEET CHILD O' MINE BY GUNS N' ROSES?!
I thought it was
send me on *my* way
lol
(spelt it wrong lol)
BACK TO YOUR TASK.
IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?
WHY, ONLY A FEW DAYS
AND YOU WILL BE FREE
FREE FROM YOUR LABOUR, YOU SEE.
I can not
Here’s 4
first one I think is bad guy
second one: ???
3rd one (this is has 99% of being wrong) I feel like is from homestuck
4th one: ???
Bro…
w h a t
I got the 3rd one wrong, didn't I?
All of them
fuck