Larping thread

"Have you considered not being a felon"

"Why would I? Being a felon is way more fun."

"...Ok fair ig but leave me out of this"

"Has anyone even gotten this reference yet?"

The iconic scene where Noelle and berdly get approached by Susie before entering the huge field

“Is it a breaking bad ref.”

no /j, no reason to think it's a joke

Annnndddddd you alr beat me to it

"EXTREMELY LOUD INCORRECT BUZZER"

LO L

what if, the wiki is a dark world, and we are all darkners, what is our light world forms? i think that i am either a cursor, or a scroll wheel on a mouse.

Imma pumpkin

Okay so in act one of pikmin 2, olemar grabs a yellow pikmin and eats it

I’m a frog plushie

I GOT IT! I'm the sensor on the bottom of a mouse.

or you know, just a gamer mouse

i would be a bottle of paprika

Joker Card Plushie

Ball
Just a ball
:basketball:

You would be a :sports:?