Knight costume (MORE)

so I painted the helmet and I made some shoulder pads and little armor things to go on my hips

now I cant really work on the shoes bc I haven't gotten the chance to go to goodwill and get the shoes yet, and I cant really work on the cape thing I have planned bc I don't have the fabric for that yet either. so should I start working on the sword or should I work on the gloves?

  • SWORD SWORD
  • GLOVES GLOVES
0 voters

That's really coming along, Weaver! Very very impressive

thank you very much :thumbsupkris:

this is getting ultra cool

Absolute :knight: (I mean PEAK)

When you make the sword PLEASE tell us how you did so
I am a HUGE sword fanatic

“She was whipping up straight peak in a kettle”

“ACTUAL peak?”

“ACTUAL peak.”

This person leaks peakness

lol thanks guys :tennatvpose:

:ralseiclap:

cant wait to see this finish, you go gurl or how girls that encourage other girls say their encouragement

Aqua Wave * PEAK
PEAKER
YET PEAKER
THE PEAKNESS KEEPS GROWING

OMG its so tuff!

its really well shaped, its harder to make good shapes with card board!

:dog:

literally :sob:

and thank you :sparkles:

Girl here, we usually just use dark magic to alter the mind into being more encouraged.

(Sometimes we use our words, though,)