Just wondering

I’m trying to get good at digital art, what’s a good software I could use?

kleki

TO: m s p a i n t

Idk
I use MS Paint but it's highkey ass

TO: ms paint is good what are you talking bout >:?

Are you sure?

...
If you aren't gonna say anything just leave it blank

TO: the original is okay but https://jspaint.app/#local:5f77b901bf91c

If you have a PC or mac then get krita, it's like 100% free and there are no paywalls at all but if you want something simple and something on a browser then use kleki

I have a standard iPad 10 and ibisPaint +
It’s not the BEST, but it’s pretty good for just a normal ipad

I use MS Paint

Use scratch.mit.edu. That's where i learned.

:mysteryman: :mysteryman: :mysteryman: lightner

W idea

pixilart.com, set the canvas to be really big

I use google slides

i use flipaclip

its better than ibspaint

i know its for animating but its good for drawing too. its where I do my pixel art. :tennadance: :+1:

i mean

have you seen my pixel art??

the pixel brush on flipaclip is good

No

No

https://undertale.wiki/d/t/my-art-thus-far/6496